• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Manchester United 2008/2009 SIGN IN HERE!!!

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dude, in that instant, i had multiple orgasms and i started to believe there is a God, and he's not a Loserpool supporter.
Else, amost resigned to crowing (after bragging) rights from liverpudlians rest week and more:p Great research on new wonder boy:biggrin:
Gallego99 said:
Macheda reminds me of David Villa. Young lad with good attitude-full of running and he's so unlike Welbeck who is more easy-going much like that tofu leg Bulgarian Pig.
Take nothing away from them though as they are highly talented individuals with different style.
Yo, Welback suffers in comparison with Macheda -both physical stature and playing style.

Equaliser by Ron changed fortunes, what intensity in last 20+mins regular time

Gallego99

Alfrescian
Loyal
You'd always expect Ronaldo to score with his talent and all as I really could not see anyone else doing it.
CL being United's priority, I wasn't really surprise to see so many youngsters on the bench list. This will give Utd the much needed confidence going into the final 8 league matches.
Let's DO IT!!!!!!!

Wayne Piew

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maestro, one more time!!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/iOPrcPTgsuA&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/iOPrcPTgsuA&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Wayne Piew

Alfrescian
Loyal
Man Utd 2 Porto 2.
Shocking defending!:eek:
Looks like Man Utd needs to win next week game at Porto.
Like we need to win every game from now onwards for the unprecedent quadruple.
So no panic there.
Semis-finals here we come!!:biggrin:

CNY_OX09

Alfrescian
Loyal
either the players are not playing according to Alex's instruction or the players have their own priorities.
maybe the EPL and FA Cup,the local double is more important to the players.
2-2 is still not bad. in fact,the pressure will be more on Porto in the return leg.

Wayne Piew

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wazza Piew, do I see a freudian slip? No more quintuple dream is it?:biggrin:

Quadruple, quintuple or even Quasimodo, it does not matter Mr Nit-picker.
Cos at end of the season, i'm positive that yet again, the Fat Spanish Paella will be screwed over by the greatest tactician of all time, The Great Sir Alex.
So come on Belize playboy, keep harping on and spewing your insane Twiddle Dee here,because come the end of the season..
it'll be Man Utd lifting yet more trophies, while you and Loserpool DIPSTICK compadres crying into your beer.:eek:

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Perhaps but United seem to be leaking goals of all of sudden when previously their defence use to be impregnable, even at Old Trafford. It ain't all over till the fat lady sings Wazza:wink:
Quadruple, quintuple or even Quasimodo, it does not matter Mr Nit-picker.
Cos at end of the season, i'm positive that yet again, the Fat Spanish Paella will be screwed over by the greatest tactician of all time, The Great Sir Alex.
So come on Belize playboy, keep harping on and spewing your insane Twiddle Dee here,because come the end of the season..
it'll be Man Utd lifting yet more trophies, while you and Loserpool DIPSTICK compadres crying into your beer.:eek:

Gallego99

Alfrescian
Loyal
either the players are not playing according to Alex's instruction or the players have their own priorities.
2-2 is still not bad. in fact,the pressure will be more on Porto in the return leg.

Defence has conceded 10 goals in the past 5 games and it has gotten worse with each game.Fergie should have dropped Evra and opted for O'Shea on the left with Neville on the right. Evra's defending just got from bad to worse and now embarassing.
If Fergie continues to keep faith with Evra, we may not win any of the remaining trophies at stake.
If there's a bright side to the game, it just makes things alot simpler for us-we need to win it @ Porto. I have a gut feel it will be a goal feast in our favor.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
for the record, i m a spurs fan.. so i m neutral..

watch barca vs munich yester.. at 1 stage, barca is 4-0. they were attacking again but it broke down. munich keeper got the ball. then guess what, henry and messi immediately sprint back to get to midfield line to defend.. mind u they r already 4-0 and can afford to switch off.

can u imagine ronaldo doing that? i dun think so.

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
..i m a spurs fan..
...henry and messi immediately sprint back to get to midfield line to defend.. can u imagine ronaldo doing that? i dun think so.
Arh, a cockerels fan:p

Ron will just sulk and pout. In last game, he gave ball too cheaply, reason fo 1 st goal:wink:

Wayne Piew

Alfrescian
Loyal

Be thankful, cos some Loser of a fool team got out-spanked 1-3 at home.
Man Utd still has a fighting chance with Sir Alex.
Can't say the same for the Fat Spanish Paella's team.:rolleyes:

Gallego99

Alfrescian
Loyal
for the record, i m a spurs fan.. so i m neutral..

watch barca vs munich yester.. at 1 stage, barca is 4-0. they were attacking again but it broke down. munich keeper got the ball. then guess what, henry and messi immediately sprint back to get to midfield line to defend.. mind u they r already 4-0 and can afford to switch off.

can u imagine ronaldo doing that? i dun think so.

Silly Germans. They can't play with a backline that is square. Barca will beat the offside trap again and again.They do it every week!

With Ron and Berbatov, we could find ourselves in trouble.

Btw, Barca took their foot off the pedal in the second half. Me thinks Klinsmann will be replaced. His WC debut as a manager is nothing more than a flash in the pan.

Wayne Piew

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tonite's game against Sunderland.
2-0 would do me just fine.
Man Utd can't afford any more slip-ups, like Loserpool.
3 points please and still top of the table.
That's all I'm asking for. :smile:

Gallego99

Alfrescian
Loyal
I expect Fergie to field a youthful squad to face Sunderland. I would gladly take a 1-0 outcome in our favor. 3 points and no less!

I have a gut feel they will take the CL game to Porto this Wednesday and beat them comfortably. Looking for good odds to punt on United winning by at least a 2 goal margin.