• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Manchester United 2008/2009 SIGN IN HERE!!!

Himerus

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro Wayne Piew,

the EPL maybe already consider as in MU's bag now.
we may have to wait another year for it and so it will be 20 years.
but here is some record for all MU's fans,in between winning their last title in 1967 and winning it again in 1993...that is 26 years.
so we - Reds still can have a few years to go before we reached the figure.
and in major honours,we are still in the lead with 59 against 55 (including this season EPL)

in this world,we win some and we lose some...all good things will surely come to an end.

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello Wazza Piew,

I would like to stick a pitchfork up Kiko Macheda's arse, bloody cheeky mama mia's boy with his 2 goals and saving ManU's butt with 4 points:biggrin::mad:...

Btw I enjoyed Gary Neville's swan lake performance in Sunderland's box in the first half, looks like he has been taking naughty lessons from crybaby Ronny eh:p:biggrin:

Tonite's game against Sunderland.
2-0 would do me just fine.
Man Utd can't afford any more slip-ups, like Loserpool.
3 points please and still top of the table.
That's all I'm asking for. :smile:

Wayne Piew

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello Wazza Piew,

I would like to stick a pitchfork up Kiko Macheda's arse, bloody cheeky mama mia's boy with his 2 goals and saving ManU's butt with 4 points:biggrin::mad:...

Btw I enjoyed Gary Neville's swan lake performance in Sunderland's box in the first half, looks like he has been taking naughty lessons from crybaby Ronny eh:p:biggrin:

Ah Mr Ruby
It's not just about quality and performance. It's also the part about getting the 3 points when you're not performing at the top level. You saw it against Villa, you saw it last Sat against Sunderland.
Winning in injury time or by deflection gives you the same points as your half-baked Loserpool trashing useless opponents like Blackbum or Villa by 4 or 5 goals.

Last edited:

Wayne Piew

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro Wayne Piew,

the EPL maybe already consider as in MU's bag now.
we may have to wait another year for it and so it will be 20 years.
but here is some record for all MU's fans,in between winning their last title in 1967 and winning it again in 1993...that is 26 years.
so we - Reds still can have a few years to go before we reached the figure.
and in major honours,we are still in the lead with 59 against 55 (including this season EPL)

What a load of garbage spewing from your mouth!!:mad:
Ask that old-timer Cuban playboy if he is willing to wait another 7 years for the League title.:rolleyes:

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well you should know me by now Wazza...all jokes and ribbing aside, I do try and keep it real:biggrin:...so how can I totally disagree with you on this one:wink:...I must say though that the stars do seem to be firmly in Fergie's favour...curious to see how things pan out for the Red Devils at the Estadio Do Dragao(just love the names of these continental clubs stadia) this Wednesday...shall the Hulk turn green:p

Cheerios

Ah Mr Ruby
It's not just about quality and performance. It's also the part about getting the 3 points when you're not performing at the top level.

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
This one I gotta to give to you Wazza:wink:...who knows I may be dead in 7 years:(...

On a serious note though, I think this season has been a good learning curve for the Reds even if they fail to win the BPL...a good platform to perhaps lauch an even more serious sustained BPL title challenge next season...looking at the table, those 10 bloody draws have probably snuffed the Reds chances of winning the BPL this season, if only Liverpool turned just 3 of those matches into wins Reds would now be in control of their own destiny at 76 points:(...Oh well Rafa and the lads just have to learn from this probable painful lesson and ensure it does not repeat itself next season...saying that I think next season shall possibly be even more competitive looking at the strengths of Chelsea and Arsenal not forgetting one or two other jokers in the pack:eek:
Ask that old-timer Cuban playboy if he is willing to wait another 7 years for the League title.:rolleyes:

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
..curious to see how things pan out for the Red Devils at the Estadio Do Dragao(just love the names of these continental clubs stadia) this Wednesday...shall the Hulk turn green
Bro, you'd better worry about dealing with blues than our red alert 24hrs later.:p
Aiyah this one is all thanks to Rafa's dismal zonal marking system and the Reds players inability to execute the same properly and consistently
Also credit to blues breaching same:wink:
Wayne Piew said:
..also the part about getting the 3 points when you're not performing at the top level. You saw it against Villa, you saw it last Sat against Sunderland. Winning in injury time or by deflection gives you the same points as your half-baked Loserpool trashing useless opponents like Blackbum or Villa by 4 or 5 goals.
Shame that Sam guy talk big cxxk before anfield game, on doing chelski feat. By scoreline alone, BB don't deserve to be in creme la creme league:rolleyes:

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ironically I would be quite happy if ManU get through...even having to put up with Wazza Piew's gloating is ok:rolleyes::biggrin:...because hopefully this shall add to the fatigue/injury factor in ManU's quest to retain the BPL title:wink:
Bro, you'd better worry about dealing with blues than our red alert 24hrs later.:p

Wayne Piew

Alfrescian
Loyal
Shame that Sam guy talk big cxxk before anfield game, on doing chelski feat. By scoreline alone, BB don't deserve to be in creme la creme league:rolleyes:

Let them talk lah, like those meanies from Lazio and that bloody Fat Spanish Waiter. At the end of the season, genius and life-saviour Sir Alex will have the last laugh.:wink:

The man who discovered Federico Macheda, the new poster boy of Old Trafford, claimed last night that the teenager who has now rescued Manchester United’s title bid with winning goals in successive matches could have been lost to football had Sir Alex Ferguson not signed him.
Volfango Patarca, who in almost 25 years of service to Lazio’s youth system also spotted such talents as Paolo Di Canio and Alessandro Nesta, has told Macheda’s former club to stop blaming United for what he claimed was their own poor handling of the player.

Macheda scored United’s winner at Sunderland yesterday in a repeat performance of his remarkable Premier League debut last week when his goal against Aston Villa sent United back to the top in the title race.

That strike also prompted Lazio — under pressure for losing the jewel of their youth set-up — to attack United over their signing of the teenager shortly after his 16th birthday.

But Patarca insisted that Macheda could not have turned down a move to Old Trafford because Lazio had failed to support his impoverished family.
Macheda, known since childhood as Kiko, comes from Ponte di Nona, a run-down area to the east of Rome and a world away from Lazio’s Formello training ground to the north of the Italian capital.

His parents struggled just to pay Macheda’s travelling costs for the daily 100-mile round trip to training but Patarca, 64, claims Lazio snubbed requests from the player’s
father, Pasquale, for help.

‘Three times Pasquale asked Lazio for financial help, because it was so tough trying to get Kiko to the training ground every day,’ said Patarca. ‘It cost money and time away
from work. Pasquale asked for the club to fix him up with a job. I believe as little as
500 euros a month could have solved the problem.
'But my understanding is that Lazio only offered to help once they realised that Manchester United were interested in Federico.

‘That was too late because they hadn’t seemed to believe in him enough before. So thank God for Manchester United. What would have happened if they hadn’t been interested and Kiko’s parents had been left with the problem of trying to find the time
and money to take the boy such a long way to training every day?
‘Without Manchester United, I believe he would have had to stop playing. He would have had to finish with football and would have been lost to the game. Instead, he is in
England, where United have helped him to mature far more quickly than he would have done in Italy.

‘You cannot go wrong with Sir Alex Ferguson. Lazio should just be quiet and learn from their mistakes.’

It was in Ponte di Nona that six-year-old Macheda played football in the street and car park outside his flat with the older boys from his graffitti-covered apartment block.
One of them, 20-year-old Patrizio Antonelli, remembers Kiko well.

‘He was three years younger than us but still the best,’ he said. Macheda’s father is keen for his son to keep his feet on the ground and he persuaded him to auction his prized United shirt from his extraordinary debut to raise money for victims of the L’Aquila earthquake.
Patarca explained: ‘Pasquale told me the week wasn’t about his son any more, it’s about the kids who really need help in L’Aquila.’

Gallego99

Alfrescian
Loyal

This is the same idiot who bragged that he can equal the achievement of the big 4 if he were given a 100 million pound budget.
I hope the club consign him to the dustbin before they get relegated. All talk and no action. Shame on you Sam!!!!!!:oIo:

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
...those meanies from Lazio and that bloody Fat Spanish Waiter. At the end of the season, genius and life-saviour Sir Alex will have the last laugh.:wink:
..teenager who has now rescued Manchester United’s title bid with winning goals in successive matches could have been lost to football had Sir Alex Ferguson not signed him...Lazio had failed to support his impoverished family. ...His parents struggled just to pay Macheda’s travelling costs for the daily 100-mile round trip to training but Patarca, 64, claims Lazio snubbed requests from the player’s father, Pasquale, for help.
...Pasquale asked for the club to fix him up with a job. I believe as little as
500 euros a month could have solved the problem.
'But my understanding is that Lazio only offered to help once they realised that Manchester United were interested in Federico.
...United have helped him to mature far more quickly than he would have done in Italy.
Yo, caught this rebuttal of MU being cradle snatchers. Fergie has always nurtured young fledglings, from becks to giggsy in their young wayward days. Kns, spagetti spins:p
Porfirio Rubirosa said:
Ironically I would be quite happy if ManU get through...even having to put up with Wazza Piew's gloating is ok...because hopefully this shall add to the fatigue/injury factor in ManU's quest to retain the BPL title
WP (of sporting affiliation) adds to interesting dimension here, you'll likely concede. A given that yours blues outing is uphill task to overcome

Last edited:

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who is that in your avatar? Is it suppose to be Dennis Law?
This is the same idiot who bragged that he can equal the achievement of the big 4 if he were given a 100 million pound budget.
I hope the club consign him to the dustbin before they get relegated. All talk and no action. Shame on you Sam!!!!!!:oIo:

lancheowman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ironically I would be quite happy if ManU get through...even having to put up with Wazza Piew's gloating is ok:rolleyes::biggrin:...because hopefully this shall add to the fatigue/injury factor in ManU's quest to retain the BPL title:wink:

wow BPL is simi? isit more impt than the EPL and the CL? BPL stand for Burnt Pork Lard issit?:p:biggrin::smile:

Gallego99

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who is that in your avatar? Is it suppose to be Dennis Law?
Yup and we need a consistent goal scorer like Dennis the menace. Hopefully, the young lad Macheda will rise to the occassion.

Bro, Bolton did not do u guys any favor. It will be twice as hard now to score at Stamford Bridge.