• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Manchester United 2008/2009 SIGN IN HERE!!!

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
The question is shall the young mama mia boy Kiko turn out to be more of an Ole Gunnar/Fairclough super sub phenom instead?

As for this Wednesday morning, well I leave it to the stars and providence, so long as the Redmen give it their best shot I shall be happy...also hope no injuries becaue of the other important upcoming match with the Gooners.

Yup and we need a consistent goal scorer like Dennis the menace. Hopefully, the young lad Macheda will rise to the occassion.

Bro, Bolton did not do u guys any favor. It will be twice as hard now to score at Stamford Bridge.

lancheowman

Alfrescian
Loyal
uncle, uncle - please don't open your big mouth to sai suay yourself

dunno what bpl stands for, ha! :rolleyes:

small children pls go and do your homeowkr first before coming here to post, uncle not interested in ikan billis, i want to go for the sneaky garoupa, if you are ikan billis, pls go and grew up first...dun come and xia suay now .....thank you .....:smile:

Wayne Piew

Alfrescian
Loyal
As for this Wednesday morning, well I leave it to the stars and providence, so long as the Redmen give it their best shot I shall be happy...also hope no injuries becaue of the other important upcoming match with the Gooners.

Wah, suddenly so modest, no more gung-ho rhetoric from you, like "Istanbul this, Istanbul that".:rolleyes:
Tonight's game at Stamford Bridge will prove beyond a shadow of doubt what the whole wide world knows,
that "The Nightmare of Istanbul 05" is a Billion in one fluke,
never to be repeated ever again in your life-time.:cool:

brandon66

Alfrescian
Loyal
small children pls go and do your homeowkr first before coming here to post, uncle not interested in ikan billis, i want to go for the sneaky garoupa, if you are ikan billis, pls go and grew up first...dun come and xia suay now .....thank you .....:smile:

dun worry, i'm not the one who didn't do my 'homeowkr' and xia suay here

...thank you for the advice.... :biggrin:

lancheowman

Alfrescian
Loyal
:biggrin::p
dun worry, i'm not the one who didn't do my 'homeowkr' and xia suay here

...thank you for the advice.... :biggrin:

then why did you reply if you are not the one?:smile: amateur jiu si amateur...see only bite...got think before you post anot?

Last edited:

CNY_OX09

Alfrescian
Loyal
have all of you - Red Devils think of what after Alex Ferguson ???
he is also human,cannot go on forever.
remember,after Shankly and Paisey,for awhile the Reds had their King - Dalglish.
and he was great,leading them to a double in his first season.
if it is not for the incident at Hillsborough,i think the Reds will still be crusing.
so far,none of his former players are capable of taking over from him,namely Steve Bruce,Mark Hughes and even Alex McLeish also is not capble.

so enjoy the glory while still can.

Wayne Piew

Alfrescian
Loyal
The stars and providence are certainly with Sir Alex and his team for tonight's game against Porto.:p

Porto boss Jesualdo Ferreira will not take charge of team affairs against Manchester United on Wednesday.

He has been banned by Uefa and is forbidden from contacting his players before or during the match, or from taking his place on the touchline.

The suspension relates to a gesture he made toward the referee when a Porto goal was disallowed during the European clash with Atletico Madrid on 24th February.

Porto appealed against an initial two-match ban and Ferreira was allowed to perform his duties last Tuesday when Porto earned a 2-2 draw in the first leg of their quarter-final tie at Old Trafford.

Uefa's appeals body has now reduced that sentence to a one-match touchline ban and deferred the second match suspension.

lancheowman

Alfrescian
Loyal
you leh - you got think before you post or not? :confused:

anyway you should be happy lah - we are out of the CL :(

of course, uncle think before every post...something which you must learn...thats why dun gong gong reply ...see only bite like a mindless cicada...got learn you your lesson anot?

i will only be happy when liverpool go bankrup after losing the EPL and CL and everything and is relegated to the championship and then the 2nd division

Gallego99

Alfrescian
Loyal
have all of you - Red Devils think of what after Alex Ferguson ???
he is also human,cannot go on forever.
remember,after Shankly and Paisey,for awhile the Reds had their King - Dalglish.
and he was great,leading them to a double in his first season.
if it is not for the incident at Hillsborough,i think the Reds will still be crusing.
so far,none of his former players are capable of taking over from him,namely Steve Bruce,Mark Hughes and even Alex McLeish also is not capble.

so enjoy the glory while still can.

With or without Ferguson,Man Utd will always be at the forefront of any Cup or EPL challenge. With the foundation and the structure in place, they will continue to excel in all competitions for years to come.

Better worry about Rafa and his Spanish contingent.

brandon66

Alfrescian
Loyal
of course, uncle think before every post...something which you must learn...thats why dun gong gong reply ...see only bite like a mindless cicada...got learn you your lesson anot?

i will only be happy when liverpool go bankrup after losing the EPL and CL and everything and is relegated to the championship and then the 2nd division

your reply - substitute 'liverpool' with 'manu' - that will be how i feel too :biggrin:

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
With or without Ferguson,Man Utd will always be at the forefront of any Cup or EPL challenge. With the foundation and the structure in place, they will continue to excel in all competitions for years to come.
Better worry about Rafa and his Spanish contingent.
True, success is a sum of all parts -not just manager, but also team and club's "infrastructure" (not mean stadia only) etc. Fergie maybe one of the best and long surviving one, but not manager or player is greater than club
CNY_OX09 said:
...Red Devils think of what after Alex Ferguson ???
...remember,after Shankly and Paisey,for awhile the Reds had their King - Dalglish. and he was great,leading them to a double in his first season. if it is not for the incident at Hillsborough,i think the Reds will still be crusing.so enjoy the glory while still can.
Pool has great tradition, but cannot help feeling many red fans are living on "what if" or past glory in decades earlier. This morning was a cracker of match with blues:wink:

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Put that in your panola and smoke on it Wazza Piew:rolleyes::biggrin:...What a rollercoaster of a match at the Bridge early this morning...regardless of the fact that the Redmen did not get through in the end...LiverpoolFC displayed all the attributes of a great football club and probably won over a new generation of fans with that amazing game...Liverpool's time is coming Wazza, beware the Reds time is fast coming:wink::smile:

Wah, suddenly so modest, no more gung-ho rhetoric from you, like "Istanbul this, Istanbul that".:rolleyes:
Tonight's game at Stamford Bridge will prove beyond a shadow of doubt what the whole wide world knows,
that "The Nightmare of Istanbul 05" is a Billion in one fluke,
never to be repeated ever again in your life-time.:cool:

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiyoh talking through your arse again I see...well FYI I can still remember the time when Man U were actually relegated, yes relegated to the 2nd Division of the old league championship in the early 1970s...:rolleyes::wink:
o

lancheowman

Alfrescian
Loyal
jialat jialat ....porkfillet babirosa ki seow liao, after his team kena jialat jialat by chelsea, his mental condition oso jialat jialat...everything oso he say you talking thru your arse...i think a freudian analysis would tend to associate porkfillet babirosa as alover of arses when sobre, therefore all pls beware. his condition is unlikely to improve until the next edition of the champions league kick off later this year but even then, it will deteriorate again.