• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Manchester United 2008/2009 SIGN IN HERE!!!

brandon66

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hmmn, somepeople here backside itchy. Hoping to get the hairdryer treatment from Sir Alex like those bunch of dimwits that played against loserpool last sat.

What's the freaking big deal over one small victory.
What's the big deal about doing a double over Man Utd. It means Bo Diddley squat at the end of the season with no sliverware in the cabinet, which happens to Loserpool since 2006 may i remind you.
We are still the Champions of Europe, England and World, still top of table with a big 4pts gap and game in hand, still in the Quarter-Finals of the Champions League, still in the Semi-Finals of the FA Cup and of course winning a trophy already this season with the Carling Cup.

Man Utd will fight back and watch the respond next week against fulham.

It will be a very good pleasure to show loserpool that, at the end of the season its MAN UNITED lifting the 18th title, not them.

We'll have the last laugh!!:mad:
When that happens, pls don't conveniently disappear from this forum for 1 or 2 mths cos i will be rubbing it into you and your fellow Loserfool's compadre faces.:p

so typical of Manure fans - calling your own players "dimwits" :biggrin:

'small victory' you say? what's the freaking big deal?

ha! you can console yourself all you want, but the fact is that Liverpool thrash Manure at their own backyard

their performance was a DISGRACE to you fans

tell you what - you Manure can take the 18th championship and groat all you want in May... but until then: 1-4 YES!!!!!

oli9

Alfrescian
Loyal
so typical of Manure fans - calling your own players "dimwits" :biggrin:

'small victory' you say? what's the freaking big deal?

ha! you can console yourself all you want, but the fact is that Liverpool thrash Manure at their own backyard

their performance was a DISGRACE to you fans

tell you what - you Manure can take the 18th championship and groat all you want in May... but until then: 1-4 YES!!!!!

This 1-4 result will forever be recorded in history for all times. I would say its very humble of Liverpool to beat them by 4-1. Couldve been 5-1 if Gerrard had not purposefully missed that sitter at the end.....

lancheowman

Alfrescian
Loyal
This 1-4 result will forever be recorded in history for all times. I would say its very humble of Liverpool to beat them by 4-1. Couldve been 5-1 if Gerrard had not purposefully missed that sitter at the end.....

this is fergie's trap... only you dumb fools think that this result mean anything...it is just a statistic, that does not matter unless of course to a team like liverpoo which has not won anything for 20 years and is unlikely to win any in the future.

by losing like this, Fergie has guarantee'd Man Utd the title. only the fools go away celebrating thinking that a 4-1 victory will breach a 7 point gap..and thats exactly where we want them .... giving them contentment in exchange for the trophy

oli9

Alfrescian
Loyal
this is fergie's trap... only you dumb fools think that this result mean anything...it is just a statistic, that does not matter unless of course to a team like liverpoo which has not won anything for 20 years and is unlikely to win any in the future.

by losing like this, Fergie has guarantee'd Man Utd the title. only the fools go away celebrating thinking that a 4-1 victory will breach a 7 point gap..and thats exactly where we want them .... giving them contentment in exchange for the trophy

Hahahahah I like your pyschological theory. Ok lor, MU to thrash the daylights out of Fulham ok? Then again, what joy is there in thrashing lesser teams? BUT, for Liverpool to venture into Old trafford & outplay them says a lot rite? 4-1 win is a story to tell for many many years.....lets hope Chelsea will compliment that by beating MU as well....

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Relax lah Wayne Piew, I did say the EPL title is still United's to lose ok.:wink:

But you gotta admit 1-4 at OT by no other than the Reds is a big deal, no doubt on a short term basis, but a big deal nonetheless:biggrin:

It will be a very good pleasure to show loserpool that, at the end of the season its MAN UNITED lifting the 18th title, not them.

We'll have the last laugh!!
When that happens, pls don't conveniently disappear from this forum for 1 or 2 mths cos i will be rubbing it into you and your fellow Loserfool's compadre faces.

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please lah, learn to lose graciously ok. "Fergie's trap"? Biggest BS I have ever heard in my life, that and Fergie saying that United were the "better team" on the day:rolleyes:

But like I told Wayne Piew, I am also a realist and acknowledge that the EPL title is still very much United's to lose.

this is fergie's trap...

lancheowman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please lah, learn to lose graciously ok. "Fergie's trap"? Biggest BS I have ever heard in my life, that and Fergie saying that United were the "better team" on the day:rolleyes:

But like I told Wayne Piew, I am also a realist and acknowledge that the EPL title is still very much United's to lose.

how is that not gracious? can you find a better word to express yourself.
why is that BS? i am assuming you can think logically. what must fergie risk to win on saturday? is it worth the trouble?

if you cant, then just delete your entire post and dun xia suay me. thank you.

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Then why bother playing VDS, Vidic, Rio, Evra, Ronaldo, Rooney, Tevez, Berbatov, Giggs, Scholes etc? :rolleyes: Might as well just field the likes of Wellbeck and Evans.

how is that not gracious? can you find a better word to express yourself.
why is that BS? i am assuming you can think logically. what must fergie risk to win on saturday? is it worth the trouble?

if you cant, then just delete your entire post and dun xia suay me. thank you.

oli9

Alfrescian
Loyal

We're celebrating the biggest win at OT (and the biggest loss to your bitterest rival) It has nothing to do with winning the EPL or closing the 7 point gap. Its for u guys to lose.
But the 4-1 loss must be a humbling experience for u manure chaps. Not once did any MU player rise to the occassion to try & level the score. And someone ought to teach Vidic that playing dirty will only kill any sportmanship of the game.

lancheowman

Alfrescian
Loyal
We're celebrating the biggest win at OT (and the biggest loss to your bitterest rival) It has nothing to do with winning the EPL or closing the 7 point gap. Its for u guys to lose.
But the 4-1 loss must be a humbling experience for u manure chaps. Not once did any MU player rise to the occassion to try & level the score. And someone ought to teach Vidic that playing dirty will only kill any sportmanship of the game.

pls carry on celebrating, that was the whole idea, the same thing happened in 1996 (FA Cup) then in 2003 (the year arsenal won).

it is pathetic that you are looking at scorelines to comfort yourself but of course 20 years is a long time. when you were beatn 4-0 by man utd (yes, that was not too long ago and nobody even cares or remembers) , we also went on to win the league. that's what matters....only losers look at scorelines and congratulate themselves for not winning trophies. it was 4-0 hor

oli9

Alfrescian
Loyal
pls carry on celebrating, that was the whole idea, the same thing happened in 1996 (FA Cup) then in 2003 (the year arsenal won).

it is pathetic that you are looking at scorelines to comfort yourself but of course 20 years is a long time. when you were beatn 4-0 by man utd (yes, that was not too long ago and nobody even cares or remembers) , we also went on to win the league. that's what matters....only losers look at scorelines and congratulate themselves for not winning trophies. it was 4-0 hor

Hahahaha
Who said Im looking for scoreline comfort??????? Im looking at the biggest win at OT (and MU's biggest loss at home) for more than a decade!!!!! Looking at Alex Fuckingson's disgusted face is worth the admission ticket itself!!!!!

lancheowman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hahahaha
Who said Im looking for scoreline comfort??????? Im looking at the biggest win at OT (and MU's biggest loss at home) for more than a decade!!!!! Looking at Alex Fuckingson's disgusted face is worth the admission ticket itself!!!!!

you just slap yourself noob... ppl give you some ikan billis and you think is is a soon hock ..... when you liverpoos ever learn? as long as you dun, you neber win, you are just like a padi field water ox, pulled by the nose and going wherever we tell you to
:biggrin:

oli9

Alfrescian
Loyal
you just slap yourself noob... ppl give you some ikan billis and you think is is a soon hock ..... when you liverpoos ever learn? as long as you dun, you neber win, you are just like a padi field water ox, pulled by the nose and going wherever we tell you to
:biggrin:

Buddy, all i know is Liverpool thumped MU 4-1 at Old trafford. Its humiliating isnt it? So what's the story about ikan bilis & paddy fields?

lancheowman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Buddy, all i know is Liverpool thumped MU 4-1 at Old trafford. Its humiliating isnt it? So what's the story about ikan bilis & paddy fields?

what is more impt is who wins because the winner takes all and it is the war that matters not the little battles. those who cannot win the war talk abt their battles and how brave they were and yet they remained bitterly defeated losers... end of the day we have the soon hock and you the kian billis and you still dun get it....now be a good ox, go back to the padi field and plough...

Wayne Piew

Alfrescian
Loyal

Mr Oily-face, wait till May, see whether you will laughing then.
One FLUKE result last Sat could be the only highlight of loserpool whole season, now thats Pathetic..!! Bwhahahah!!

lancheowman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mr Oily-face, wait till May, see whether you will laughing then.
One FLUKE result last Sat could be the only highlight of loserpool whole season, now thats Pathetic..!! Bwhahahah!!

LOL sibei cham, oli oli lose kena f until CTL, win oso kena left right center...why is he going to hide now?