• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Manchester United 2008/2009 SIGN IN HERE!!!

Gallego99

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mourinho's Inter looks ordinary. If they play the way they did last nite, Man U should win the home leg easily.

Adriano looks like a farking fat pig!!!! :eek:

Wayne Piew

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Quadruple is still ON!

Carling Cup Champions.
Yes, it's a mickey mouse trophy, but essential to a quadruple, so it counts for something. It's better than Liverpoo have not managed since 2006...and Arse-nal since 2005, that is to win one lousy trophy.:p

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Manchester United 2009 menu:

World Club Cup (done)
League Cup (done)
EPL (medium)
FA Cup (rare)
ECL (raw)

Gallego99

Alfrescian
Loyal
The players who played poorly last nite were Tevez, Nani, Scholes, Gibson and Welbeck. Nani was simply awful-cannot defend,dribble and worse of all cannot cross the ball.
I could have sworn Tevez was the 12th Spurs player on the field last nite. Gibson was ordinary and Welbeck was simply non-existent.

I am glad Anderson is back. Next tricky match will be at Craven Cottage Sunday morning. Dun know why they almost always play poorly in London.

jw5

Loyal
The players who played poorly last nite were Tevez, Nani, Scholes, Gibson and Welbeck. Nani was simply awful-cannot defend,dribble and worse of all cannot cross the ball.
I could have sworn Tevez was the 12th Spurs player on the field last nite. Gibson was ordinary and Welbeck was simply non-existent.

I am glad Anderson is back. Next tricky match will be at Craven Cottage Sunday morning. Dun know why they almost always play poorly in London.
Anderson is a really good player, isn't he?
One of the rare central midfielders who can run past defenders and also track back to win the ball. If he is nurtured well, he will be a world class player in the future.

lancheowman

Alfrescian
Loyal
One of the rare central midfielders who can run past defenders and also track back to win the ball. If he is nurtured well, he will be a world class player in the future.

do you have evidence of that or is it hearsay again?

Gallego99

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ya, one of Ferguson's better buy. One of the few players who can change direction with ease. Should watch how Messi did it with Athletico. It was a real gem.

Gallego99

Alfrescian
Loyal
WENGER: UNITED DON`T DOMINATE GAMES LIKE US

Arsene Wenger has claimed that Manchester United do not 'dominate' games like Arsenal despite being 16 points ahead of the Gunners.

United have won nine of their 26 Premier League games this season by a 1-0 scoreline and a developing a reputation for doing just enough to win matches.

Arsenal, on the other hand, have won just four games 1-0 this season and have drawn their last four games 0-0.

"It's a fine line," said Wenger. "I have watched Man United get an opening here and there and they are a great side. But I don't feel they dominate the games like we do.

"The trophies flow in for them at the moment so it's all natural for them. Winning everything is not realistic because it has not been done yet.

"But for them it is still possible, so you have to consider that they could be the first team to do it. But I still believe it is a bit early to say that."

Arsenal face West Brom on Tuesday night with the chance to move within three points of fourth-placed Aston Villa.

Martin O'Neill's men missed the chance to go eight points clear when they threw away a two-goal lead at home to Stoke last weekend.

"Stoke's comeback was a very big surprise," said Wenger. "I think Villa have lost a big opportunity to put us eight points behind and we want to take advantage of that.

"At the moment, there is pressure on Villa, on us and everybody. Maybe not only Villa are catchable."

The tables dun lie Wenger!!!!

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
...Arsene Wenger has claimed that Manchester United do not 'dominate' games like Arsenal despite being 16 points ahead of the Gunners....Arsenal, on the other hand, have won just four games 1-0 this season and have drawn their last four games 0-0.
His nick's maybe the professor, and he maybe el cheapo to have built up youth team... but he's sure sounding like sour puss:rolleyes:

Wayne Piew

Alfrescian
Loyal
His nick's maybe the professor, and he maybe el cheapo to have built up youth team... but he's sure sounding like sour puss:rolleyes:

You missed out the label of perennial underachiever since Wanker has not won anything since 2005.
Even the Mickey Mouse cups seem to be out of his reach now.:eek:
Arse-Anal can now be consider a smaller club than Spurs and Portsmouth who at least won something last season.

Gallego99

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fulham 0- Man. Utd 4

ManYoo's relentless pursuit of everything apart from the Ashes and the Boat Race continued apace on Saturday night as they turned a potentially tricky FA Cup quarter-final at Fulham into a 4-0 rout with Charlie Tevez on target twice.

One down two to go. Utd made it look easy today but they'll have to visit the same ground in two weeks time for their league game. Personally, I thot the Evans/Vidic partnership look alot more compact than Ferdinand/Vidic.

Let's hope Vidic stays injury free for the rest of the season. He's definitely my top choice for player of the year in England this season.

kelvin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fulham 0- Man. Utd 4

Let's hope Vidic stays injury free for the rest of the season. He's definitely my top choice for player of the year in England this season.

MANCHESTER UNITED 2 - 0 interBolan

Wow & Wow !! Again, Vidic scored the first Goal...!!!
Anybody going to Italy??

Can i tompang you to bring some Bananas to shaft into
sore loser moan-rino's BIG mouth.:biggrin:
:eek:

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Calling Wayne Piew, calling Wayne Piew...what happened at the "Theatre of Horrors":biggrin:? Sorry just could not resist the poke:p

Seriously though, the EPL title is still United's to lose, as Fergie would say "it is squeaky bum time":biggrin:

Adidas

Alfrescian
Loyal
the next opponent will probably get the backlash from this match.
AF will surely have a go with the players and demand respond.

Gallego99

Alfrescian
Loyal
MANCHESTER UNITED 2 - 0 interBolan

Wow & Wow !! Again, Vidic scored the first Goal...!!!
Anybody going to Italy??

Can i tompang you to bring some Bananas to shaft into
sore loser moan-rino's BIG mouth.:biggrin:
:eek:

If United make it to Rome n meet Chelsea again, I'll punt on Vidic or Ronaldo scoring the winning goal.

Gallego99

Alfrescian
Loyal
BENITEZ: WE`VE SHOWN THE WAY

Rafael Benitez feels Liverpool have shown the rest of the Premier League how to beat Manchester United.

Five days after putting four past Real Madrid to reach the Champions League quarter-finals, the Merseyside giants repeated the feat at Old Trafford to revive some hope of lifting the Premier League trophy.

It was a memorable victory - Liverpool's biggest at the home of their fierce rivals since 1936 - but one tinged with regret as Benitez considers the vast number of points frittered away against lower lights that mean the Spaniard still requires plenty of favours if he is to haul back Sir Alex Ferguson.

If the odds remain long, the one straw Benitez can clutch at is that in inflicting upon United their first league defeat since November - and their first at home since Manchester City won on the day they commemorated the 50th anniversary of Munich - Liverpool have proved Ferguson's team are human.

"We have shown the way," said Benitez.

"United have been playing with so much confidence. At least people will now see that they can lose.

"The message is there for everyone. In attack they are fantastic. You can see the quality they have. But in defence they have some weaknesses and we tried to exploit them."

Benitez's conclusion is a bit of a surprise given United's defence has been impenetrable for most of the season.

Not so here. And as Liverpool can call on the stellar talents of Fernando Torres and Steven Gerrard, two men Ferguson would love to have at his disposal no matter what riches he can already call on, United might prefer to think of it as a day when events conspired against them.

Neither Nemanja Vidic nor Patrice Evra can have played as poorly since that dark day three years ago when the Red Devils were walloped by the same scoreline at Manchester City.

Michael Carrick's precise passing has temporarily deserted him and while Carlos Tevez and Wayne Rooney - who suffered the ultimate slap in the face after telling of his hatred for Liverpool this week - worked hard, they never looked as though they would add to the opener provided by Cristiano Ronaldo, another United man well below top form.

In contrast, Gerrard dominated behind Torres, the Spanish bull who had too much strength, speed and guile to be intimidated by Vidic and Rio Ferdinand.

The former Atletico Madrid man profited from Vidic's double blunder to equalise, then played the pass for Gerrard that panicked Evra into flattening the Liverpool skipper.

As Benitez knows his side must realistically end the season with nine straight wins to have a chance of reeling back the four-point gap United still hold, knowing it could be more as they also have a match in hand, the fitness of Torres is absolutely crucial.

"We have to keep Fernando on the pitch," said Benitez, who confirmed his star striker did not have an injection to ease the pain in his fragile hamstrings.

"He gives us more confidence and helps us create more opportunities. It is the same with Gerrard."

Although there was plenty of talk about what might be for Liverpool, the dressing room chatter was also reflecting on what has gone wrong.

It seems impossible a side capable of completing league doubles over United and Chelsea should fail to win either of their games against Stoke.

Hull, Fulham, West Ham and Manchester City have all left Anfield with a share of the spoils while it is only a fortnight ago that relegation-haunted Middlesbrough beat Liverpool at the Riverside.

"We have spoken about the points dropped in the dressing room," said Benitez.

"It is very difficult to be consistent in this league.

"We have made mistakes and ended up dropping points. It is something we need to learn for the rest of the season because we cannot make any more mistakes now."

For United, the relief is Vidic will only serve a one-match ban as his previous sending-off at Anfield was for two yellow cards and does not bring an extra punishment.

"Nemanja has been unbelievably consistent for us this season," shrugged the United boss.

"But he is a human being. Players do have off days and he has made a mistake."

I hope United meets them in the CL quarterfinal.

Wayne Piew

Alfrescian
Loyal
Calling Wayne Piew, calling Wayne Piew...what happened at the "Theatre of Horrors":biggrin:? Sorry just could not resist the poke:p

Seriously though, the EPL title is still United's to lose, as Fergie would say "it is squeaky bum time":biggrin:

Hmmn, somepeople here backside itchy. Hoping to get the hairdryer treatment from Sir Alex like those bunch of dimwits that played against loserpool last sat.

What's the freaking big deal over one small victory.
What's the big deal about doing a double over Man Utd. It means Bo Diddley squat at the end of the season with no sliverware in the cabinet, which happens to Loserpool since 2006 may i remind you.
We are still the Champions of Europe, England and World, still top of table with a big 4pts gap and game in hand, still in the Quarter-Finals of the Champions League, still in the Semi-Finals of the FA Cup and of course winning a trophy already this season with the Carling Cup.

Man Utd will fight back and watch the respond next week against fulham.

It will be a very good pleasure to show loserpool that, at the end of the season its MAN UNITED lifting the 18th title, not them.

We'll have the last laugh!!:mad:
When that happens, pls don't conveniently disappear from this forum for 1 or 2 mths cos i will be rubbing it into you and your fellow Loserfool's compadre faces.:p