• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Malaysian Hakka son of chicken @k1976 everyday hide in rat hole using code Agent G to smear and abuse Gansiokbin as chicken slut whore mistress

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ask Agent G for more details
You evil shameless Hakka dog son of chicken telling lies to the whole world no need to ask me for details. So fake pretend don’t know it’s you Malaysian and sinkie criminal dogs ganging up to smear and abuse me to cause me cancer and want me mad and dead. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
As usual I am not like evil shameless Cantonese dogs @musclepower @gsbslut to make false accusations of people without any evidence but GPGT okay?

IMG_9081.jpeg

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Where is the smear when you are a well known hooker, chicken, slut, whore, prostitute?

Men see you whistle is an affirmation of your hole seller status.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
A piece of cunt like ganslutbin the whore should be fucked with a sharp knife repeatedly before slitting your throat.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Where is the smear when you are a well known hooker, chicken, slut, whore, prostitute?

Men see you whistle is an affirmation of your hole seller status.
Whole world of Malaysian Cantonese hakka and sinkie etc dogs sons of prostitutes gang up to tell lies on me smear and harass me with whistle is called well known hooker chicken slut whore mistress. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ya he is definitely a sneaky Malaysian LIAR CRIMINAL BULLY DOG SON OF CHICKEN SNAKE.
As usual @k1976 do evil to smear and harass me hokkien virgin as slut whore mistress around me just like his fellow sneaky Malaysian dogs sons of chicken that whistled around me. Pui!

Gpgt:
Post in thread 'Leon Pereira hosting fireside chat. Anyone wanna ask him how it feels to cum inside Nicole?'
https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/le...eels-to-cum-inside-nicole.363931/post-4021692

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You Malaysian hakka dog son of chicken doing evil to up this thread around me when are you going to swear if I am a virgin you die a violent death. Pui!
Of course the answer is NEVER. Sneaky Malaysian hakka dog son of chicken @k1976 you evil coward and your fellow Malaysian dogs ownself think of me as slut whore mistress and insult me with words and whistle I curse you and them a violent death and that’s called justice. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
As usual @k1976 do evil to smear and harass me hokkien virgin as slut whore mistress around me just like his fellow sneaky Malaysian dogs sons of chicken that whistled around me. Pui!

Gpgt:
Post in thread 'Leon Pereira hosting fireside chat. Anyone wanna ask him how it feels to cum inside Nicole?'
https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/le...eels-to-cum-inside-nicole.363931/post-4021692
@k1976 This sneaky Malaysian dog son of chicken posted two minutes after I posted. These dishonest and sneaky Malaysian and sinkie bastards can deny and call me mad but everyone with conscience knows the truth when it’s a fact that their evil dirty mouth open to insult me with whistle or words around me all the time.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@k1976 This sneaky Malaysian dog son of chicken posted two minutes after I posted. These dishonest and sneaky Malaysian and sinkie bastards can deny and call me mad but everyone with conscience knows the truth when it’s a fact that their evil dirty mouth open to insult me with whistle or words around me all the time.
@k1976 老天有眼 我看你怎么死 Knnbccb hakka dog persecuting and linking me hokkien virgin with annulled marriage to all slut whore mistress to smear and insult me with your ccb son of prostitute dog pride. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@k1976 老天有眼 我看你怎么死 Knnbccb hakka dog persecuting and linking me hokkien virgin with annulled marriage to all slut whore mistress to smear and insult me with your ccb son of prostitute dog pride. Pui!
You @k1976 and Cantonese dogs @musclepower @gsbslut @Cottonmouth etc are a reflection of the people and cause of lack of stomach cancer new therapy indeed. No good will come from evil people. No kindness no willingness to do hard job, pick easy target for research for own glory and easy career.