• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hakka dog son of chicken @k1976 do defamation crimes using Agent G to smear me chicken slut up thief thread around me and kena slapped by heaven

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Examples of How to Use Slapper​

At its core, slapper is an insulting term. You don’t use this one in everyday conversation – you use it when you are specifically looking to offend someone.

One example of the word in a sentence is this: “I’ve heard that she’s a bit of a slapper, so I don’t know if she’s relationship material.”

Another way you might hear it is something like the following: “Close your legs, you slapper!”
Tell that to your SELF ADMITTED DIDTY SLUT SLAPPER CANTONESE MOTHER HAHAHAHA

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your current circle of life is an old object.
Sounds familiar you SELF ADMITTED CANTONESE CBT THIEF are like Jeremy Quek @Cottonmouth and many other psychopaths that said your victim of crimes is an object and not human and no need to feel sorry for your inhuman actions to trample song song song gao jurong. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
she is a sucker for senior wealthy man like you.
for u, can eat don't waste
for her, can hit don't miss
You sia suay Cantonese dog son of SELF ADMITTED DIRTY SLUT PROSTITUTE THAT NO MONEY CAN GO PARTY BUY ALCOHOL AND SMOKE CIGARETTES BY OPEN LEG BIG BIG ARE DOING PSYCHOLOGICAL PROJECTIONS OF YOUR CHEAP MOTHER ONTO ME AGAIN. Unlike dogs like you whereby being kind is a strategy and use married mistress for easy exit strategy, being kind is not a strategy but what I am and who I talked to is also not a strategy and yet I still win you jealous loser that accused me everything that you and your cheap women are hahahaha

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The man was worried that Lai was still angry and offered to let Lai punch him once to vent.
Lai punched the man once in his stomach before leaving

Walanweeeeiiiiiiiiiii, the old guy should have continued with his affair instead of getting a punch in the stomach and paying up.
The roles should have been the opposite.
He should have punched the punk instead and get him to pay $1,000 to him for the services rendered by his girlfriend.
lol
Tsk tsk tsk so fast exposing yourself jealous sore loser upping @k1976 old thread must be his Hakka clone Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
20. Do evil to smear mock and harass people and then when exposed what they used to hao lian Cantonese youthful actress is not their own kind but hakka pretend like nothing happened and continue to make shit comments is of course despicable 小人
If Hokkien = 赞
If Hokkien + Singaporean = 天菜
If Hokkien + Singaporean + Virgin = 极品中之极品
Jealous sore loser hahahaha

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wether u are or not, u know the best loh
No need work up, can have more MRT lines overnight de woh
Tell that to yourself and your cheap family women when you meet criminals and get gang raped no need to get work up Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tiagong , got 2 condo?
A savvy investor ?
Another 野蛮人杂种 hakka dog son of prostitute viciously attacking me hokkien virgin as prostitute when your cheap woman with surname Chong insurance agent is already confirmed prostitute. And don’t act blur you dare not take up my investment challenge to show your returns means I beat you and if I am a prostitute with such returns then you and your cheap women are lagi prostitutes. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's better to be leftover and be invisible than being a public toilet like gansiokbin
A simple search can find you ccb despicable barbarian 野蛮人杂种狗SELF ADMITTED CBT THIEF Cantonese criminal dog son of public toilet prostitute hiding in rat hole doing defamation crimes to Gansiokbin non stop. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oops you Cantonese Hakka dog son of chicken must be disappointed she is another Hakka mistress just like famous Malaysian hakka mistress of the century Mandy liew hahaha. Tian wa Mother is Hakka or sinicised Hakka from Yunlin Taiwan while father is 外省人from jiangsu China Pui!

IMG_2622.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oops you Cantonese Hakka dog son of chicken must be disappointed she is another Hakka mistress just like famous Malaysian hakka mistress of the century Mandy liew hahaha. Tian wa Mother is Hakka or sinicised Hakka from Yunlin Taiwan while father is 外省人from jiangsu China Pui!

IMG_2622.jpeg
IMG_2623.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Alot are Part Timers lai de

True Blue sinki are falling in doves like superman...all diam diam, sweep under carpet
Your fellow Hakka Agent C is confirmed plus chopped part timer prostitute. Everything that 野男人狗杂种 accused others of is always confirmed by heaven to be what you are yourselves cheap sell nude sell cb. And born in spore is called not true blue sinkie according to 野蛮人小人。Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
u peeping tom here men talk about women must be today got urge to have sex is it? Tsk tsk ... so 犯贱 one...
犯贱is you self admitted 小三ADULTERER with cheap dao tao strategy and your self admitted CANTONESE DIRTY SLUT MOTHER whereas obviously it’s you or rather your clone @NanoSpeed that keep upping this thread around me talking about woman having sex and use words like consummation before or after marriage to lure me here.