• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hakka dog son of chicken @k1976 do defamation crimes using Agent G to smear me chicken slut up thief thread around me and kena slapped by heaven

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Uncle gentlemen behaviour is reserved for sweet angels not for old slut chicken whore :redface:
When are you self claimed gentleman going to swear if I am a virgin not old slut chicken whore you die a violent death? Real gentlemen will swear AND will not abuse woman as slut chicken whore virgin or non virgin Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hahahaha fake gentleman of course get dumped by smart girl.
Oh ya there are many defamation posts smearing me made by this and other evil disgusting fake gentleman real hooligan Cantonese dogs sons of prostitutes @sbfuncle @lostvirgin @whistling@NanoSpeed @Balls2U etc with or without naming Gansiokbin. I got no time to go read or dig out to post here just do simple search sure can find one and whatever the posts said the opposite is the truth and they are a reflection of themselves and their cheap sell nude sell cb women.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gansiokbin that kind of duacb must use garden hose, water pressure must be strong.

View attachment 205669

actually look quite delicious
你不是护鸡使者吗? :laugh:
May all criminal bullies 野蛮人@k1976@NanoSpeed @whistling@lostvirgin@Balls2U @sbfuncle etc that think they can be like their relatives suka suka judge people thief prostitute and abuse people until death be hanged by court if not heaven and their precious family woman be trampled and that’s called karma.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
images

Any pic of chicken crossing the causeway to be a chicken?

The big one looks slutty, is she on the way to Yuhua hawker to look for men?
I suspect her fingers are soaked in her zup since she masturbates a lot before she became a chicken.

Oar ah oar!
I only hear about her eating Cocks, haven't heard of anyone eating her Callus Beef.
That her dream

many sons of self admitted dirty slut Cantonese chickens roaming the streets nowadays doing defamation crimes to Gansiokbin using my name and particulars...​

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You hakka dog son of prostitute persecuting me as one are so fake. On one hand talk about 本来无一物 like so zen and then on the other hand strike to attack woman as prostitute 真够贱!
Please lah dogs want to talk emptiness then empty your head first of dirty thoughts of people being chicken Pui!