• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Malaysian Hakka son of chicken @k1976 everyday hide in rat hole using code Agent G to smear and abuse Gansiokbin as chicken slut whore mistress

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
That’s why I have enough of all these shit complaints from Sinkies that love to join foreigners to abuse their so called country men. I help Sinkies and get betrayed again and again is a FACT.
One Cantonese dog son of chicken @sbfunclejust proved it again repeating and spamming evil filthy lies to stab me again and again with his Cantonese dog pride. This evil ingrate Cantonese dog son of chicken was jailed for selling illegal goods and committed CBT and kneel down to suck his boss cock not to fire him or send him to jail

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
For example:

200k buy around 66.7k plate of Cheekon rice, assume $3 per plate

200k buy around 50k plate of Cheekon rice, assuming $4 per plate

Within 3 yrs, your 200k purchase power shrink more than 20%, Bro:smile:
So clever hakka dog son of chicken to post chicken rice 1 minute after my cancer thread to harass me. Pretend don’t know it’s your hakka insurance Agent C that sell cb. Why keep harassing me hokkien virgin? Go harass your own kind REAL HAKKA CHEEKON RICE PUI!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
like in her car then got touch touch kiss kiss a bit then people who know take picture
in singapore, can use this sexual harassment tactic or not, then sue the company for compensation?

any lawyer expert advice here? what are the chances of a good payout?
Go ask yourself and your self admitted Cantonese DIRTY SLUT CHICKEN MOTHER that open leg big big gave birth no teach raised bastard CRIMINAL BULLY start and up chicken slut threads around me. Play dirty tricks CRIMINALS that defame hokkien virgin as slut whore mistress Knnbccb

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
also like accidentally left WhatsApp open on office table then other colleagues see mushy mushy messages with boss
The best is like you Cantonese dog son of self admitted CANTONESE DIRTY SLUT PROSTITUTE MOTHER 无中生有 hide in rat hole do defamation crimes by spinning lies lazy idle evil criminals take handouts can win in life liao dare not swear if I am a virgin you die a violent death Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
一失足成千古恨,再回头是百年人 ...
looks like those canto dramas that my late grandpa watches on his video cassettes :eek:

360_F_576998930_EGAwsdcqBkv4VfYUkZkIufZdyz9vPWWE.jpg

Hey Cantonese dogs sons of chickens son of SELF ADMITTED CANTONESE DIRTY SLUT and your fellow Cantonese dogs sons of chickens above starting and upping seemingly innocuous threads around me so clever do defamation crimes to me is called your victim of crimes 一失足成千古恨 when are you dogs sons of Cantonese prostitute persecuting me non stop going to take up my virginity test challenge or even swear you die a violent death if I am a virgin? Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Havr u all notice....Agent G and TanWahTiu has quiet alot after CDC Voucher distrubution de woh
So despicable Hakka dog son of chicken go persecute your verified Hakka chicken Agent C sell insurance sell cb and stop smearing me hokkien virhin as Agent G and link me to all slut whore mistress threads Pui!