• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Law prof Tey Tsun Hang found guilty in sex-for-grades case

WongMengMeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Think your point is made in 1:15 min of the video

Think your point is that you're a PAP IB with infinite resources backing you to do video editing, etc. All funded by Sinkies' taxpayers' money. I have a better video, will show when the time is right. Readers can ignore your video 'cos it is obviously a PAP propaganda exercise. :eek:

CheeByeKiaTonyChat

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP IB or WP IB or man-in-street or not, it is sure damn bloody shiok to see a FUCKTARD LYING CHEAPO CHOW SOR HAI Tey Tsun Hang spend some time in changi resort.

BTW I am bloody sure the fine accompanying that jail term would cause this FUCKTARD LYING CHEAPO CHOW SOR HAI Tey Tsun Hang just as much heartpain. Because everyone can see every penny means a whole damn big wheelcart to him. :oIo:

WongMengMeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
huh? Not my video leh

Yah lah, yah lah! Your excuse is same as the BuiKia and YanDao excuse - I took it from another forum "that's all".

Any idiot will know that it's a PAP IB team understand! Your colleagues in the video editing department do it. Another colleague use anonymous account to upload on Youtube. Then you embed it here. People ask, you pretend pretend say "I just took it from another site that's all".

FUCK YOU UNDERSTAND! You think Sinkies are so daft ah! :oIo:

Last edited:

IamTiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
So if i say nice things about Tey then i am not IB ar?

Yah lah, yah lah! Your excuse is same as the BuiKia and YanDao excuse - I took it from another forum "that's all".

Any idiot will know that it's a PAP IB team understand! Your colleagues in the video editing department do it. Another colleague use anonymous account to upload on Youtube. Then you embed it here. People ask, you pretend pretend say "I just took it from another site that's all".

FUCK YOU UNDERSTAND! You think Sinkies are so daft ah! :oIo:

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1. Law is about analysis and not memory.

2. Have you read and understood my posts #91 and 94 before you sent your useless oneliner.

3. Have you cleared your bowels this morning as you're obviously suffering from CONSTIPATION mental and otherwise.

Let me ask you once again --- HAVE YOU MEMORIZED THE SINGAPORE CONSTITUTION YET BEFORE YOU POST TO ME?

WongMengMeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
So if i say nice things about Tey then i am not IB ar?

I look at all your posts over a period of time. Especially your activity during the peak commuter periods when you jokers play the game of thread pushing and hijacking. We're migrating from a desktop to a mobile IT world. This is the best time to do PAP IB spotting. Readers, don't believe me they can watch for themselves. Night time and weekend is another story, another pattern.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hey pussy Meng,

Let me ask you once again --- HAVE YOU MEMORIZED THE SINGAPORE CONSTITUTION YET BEFORE YOU POST TO ME?

IamTiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
haha... you say readers like as if people actually follow you.

ok fine. I know you very stressed that your good friend is going to jail soon. No worries, only a few months then he can be reunited with you ok?

I look at all your posts over a period of time. Especially your activity during the peak commuter periods when you jokers play the game of thread pushing and hijacking. We're migrating from a desktop to a mobile IT world. This is the best time to do PAP IB spotting. Readers, don't believe me they can watch for themselves. Night time and weekend is another story, another pattern.

WongMengMeng

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hey, FUCKTARD SINKIE, what part of "law is more to do with analysis than memory" do you not understand?

The correct provisions are Sections 5 and 8 of the Prevention of Corruption Act and readers (not you, I have already given up hope on a retard like you) can see posts #91 and 94 for details. Even if your pea-sized brain can memorise these two simple sections, it is no damn use if you can't analyse them properly. In other words, break the two sections down into their consituent parts and relate them to the facts of each case. YOU TWIT.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Where is your evidence? Siding with a depraved and corrupted crook. Some even wish he join the opposition. What a bunch of idiots.

you are the idiot if you think pet kangaroos are not running the show in courts.
as seen in Todd's case......evidence can be fabricated or omitted whichever suit white scums fancy. gong cheebye like you from the 60.1% will never get it.

WongMengMeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
haha... you say readers like as if people actually follow you.

ok fine. I know you very stressed that your good friend is going to jail soon. No worries, only a few months then he can be reunited with you ok?

Ha, ha, didn't I say that at some stage you PAP IB jokers will use the smear tactic? Just look at this other thread, 2nd post already your useless colleague Watchman8 accuse some ordinary nick of being Tey or Tey's this or that. Sinkies are not daft lah.

http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?149890-Looking-beyond-the-persecution-of-Tey-Tsun-Hang

Last edited:

CheeByeKiaTonyChat

Alfrescian
Loyal
He earns $225,00.00 per annum. Brought the girl to a lavish dinner which he had invited 7 other students and slipped the bill to her to pay a total of $1,268.00. Lied to her that he misplaced his pen, leading her to buy a Mont Blanc pen costing $750.00 for replacement. When she was in US, he went there and made her pay for his expenses and meal while there, saying he has not much money. Worst of all, after making her pregnant, he told her to get rid of it and asking her to pay for the abortion, telling her he don't have money.

I am not going on comment on the legal aspect of whether he is guilty or not in the eyes of the law. Read the above.

Any comments from WMM and winningpects and Tan Siong Thye about the above? Did Tey dispute any of the above? The above all true?

Quite a scumbag I must say.

To Narong & Meng Meng Boy Boy,

You mean the above never happen? All is PAP 阴毛 :rolleyes:

WongMengMeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
IamTiong and CheeByeKiaTonyChat are obviously PAP IBs. Got time and resources to do video editing some more. PAP is not spending money on healthcare, transport, housing, etc but wasting it on fixing critics and funding IB activities.

Last edited:

CheeByeKiaTonyChat

Alfrescian
Loyal
You mean there's no more than meets the eye in the following persons' 'convictions'? JBJ, FS, TLH, CSJ.....

I cannot comment about other cases. If FUCKTARD Tey did all of the above, I am happy that he is being shamed and thrown into jail. Fuck care the constitution or if got PAP kelong. My personal feelings only.

And that FUCKTARD Wong Meng Meng..... let's see if your absence in this forum will coincide with FUCKTARD Tey jail term or not hor. :p

WongMengMeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wong Meng Meng..... let's see if your absence in this forum will coincide with FUCKTARD Tey jail term or not hor. :p

I'm a semi-retired affluent Singaporean who is interested in the rule of law, because without it my person and property (7 or 8 figures who cares) is not safe in Sinkieland. This simple notion applies to all in my position, be they dentist, doctor, architect, accountant, etc. It's as simple as that.

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
I cannot comment about other cases. If FUCKTARD Tey did all of the above, I am happy that he is being shamed and thrown into jail. Fuck care the constitution or if got PAP kelong. My personal feelings only.

And that FUCKTARD Wong Meng Meng..... let's see if your absence in this forum will coincide with FUCKTARD Tey jail term or not hor. :p

Haha! I asked the blind man at my coffee shop abt how he noes abt
JBJ case and the rest being imprisoned and guess what! he says,
he read all abt it in shittytimes.

CheeByeKiaTonyChat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haha! I asked the blind man at my coffee shop abt how he noes abt
JBJ case and the rest being imprisoned and guess what! he says,
he read all abt it in shittytimes.

That is why I don't believe MSM and want to verify with Meng Meng Boy Boy (who is FUCKTARD Tey friend) if he had done all those things to Ko. But so far he has been avoiding it. I guess his silence is the answer.