• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Law prof Tey Tsun Hang found guilty in sex-for-grades case

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No, the logic is flawed. Before the Ng Boon Gay trial, there're also cries of fixing and that he offended someone big higher up. But if there is that someone big higher up who was out to fix him, then how come that someone higher up could not get him sentenced, since you say the court is kangaroo....but NBG was acquitted.

Now, this Teh was sentenced and rightly so since he is indeed a crook and abuse his lecturer power to take advantage of female students and for all we know, he could have failed some of them (male and female) because they didn't succumb to his aggression....and yet, you guys have the cheek to say it's kangaroo court that fix him. This corrupt lecturer deserves to be punished and I'm glad we have a judiciary that has the ability and willingness to punish him for his crimes.

Gong cheebye....NBG was warning lah.........you dunno about conspiracy theories ah?
No need convict NBG.....scare him only......likely a deal was struck behind the scenes for him.
Everything under PAP control ah......all things happen because PAP says so......knn explain to you machiam vomit blood.
Dunno you really gong or just trying to jerk my chain....

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The "We" are his clones.

Yeah, his clones. Well, I take everyone siding this crooked ex-district judge as one moniker, because all play the same tune. I'm glad this corrupt lecturer was sentenced guilty on all six counts. We never know how many students under him could have been penalized because he did not like their faces or did not bootlick him. The university lecturers can abuse their power and the university administration are in cahoots with their lecturers and play favorites with the students.

I'm glad the lecturers can be charged in court for abusing their power but I wish more could be done to put these university lecturers in their rightful place. They're treated like God, just like the doctors are treated like God, and this should be a wake up call to these public and civil servants that if they abuse their power, they will be fried in court and they cannot hide behind the university administration for immunity.

WongMengMeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Rubbish!! If you think you're so smart, why're you here hitting your head on a brick wall here? That shows clearly you're an idiot. Also, the use of 'we' is nauseous. Where are the 'we'? LOL

Uncle, you quoted my post below and said that you find the use of the word "we" nauseous! You dyslexic or blind or what?

Any Samster can go thro' my post which I purposely put below and see that never once did I use "we". The only plural pronoun that I used in that entire post was "they". Dey, your eyes got problem lah.

Don't put words in my mouth! PAP IB, Gotcha!

Far from it. I and many forummers, on the other hand, can safely conclude that you’re not qualified to question me because you wrote this:

Any 1st year law student will know that the Prevention of Corruption Act (“PCA”) and the Penal Code are SEPARATE and DIFFERENT statutes.

The Penal Code is available here:

http://statutes.agc.gov.sg/aol/sear...ansactionTime:30/05/2013 Status:inforce;rec=0

And the PCA here:

http://statutes.agc.gov.sg/aol/sear...browse/titleResults.w3p;letter=P;type=actsAll

There're other lawyers in this forum. If one is from this profession, you can sense a fellow member from the way they write. Having to "digest" cases in student days lah. "Possession is 90% of ownership" lah. Were I talking nonsense, these true emerituses will be the first to come out and contradict me. So far none has.

If you can’t handle it, my dear unqualified PAP IB “emeritus”, please ask LockeLiberal to come in and debate with me. Of course, his credibility here is somewhat tarnished to put it mildly.

Last edited:

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Gong cheebye....NBG was warning lah.........you dunno about conspiracy theories ah?
No need convict NBG.....scare him only......likely a deal was struck behind the scenes for him.
Everything under PAP control ah......all things happen because PAP says so......knn explain to you machiam vomit blood.
Dunno you really gong or just trying to jerk my chain....

That's what you think. If NBG was convicted, fucktards like you will come to this forum and scream that the court fixed him. Now that he is acquitted, you cheebyes still have the shamelessness to say it is just a warning. Dealing with cockshits like you is a no-win situation. You better wise up, or fucktards like you will be forever left behind to rot, while the rest of us prosper with the peace and stability of this country.

So, now the Peter Lim case in underway.....fix or no fix, guilty or no guilty? Tell you what, if you're that certain of fixing, you should be able to predict the outcome, isn't it? Or just alot of bullshit from fucktards like you, more like more bullshit from fucktards like you, I'm sure of that. Give me a break, show evidence instead of loads of smelly hot-gas, fucktard.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Uncle, you quoted my post below and said that you find the use of the word "we" nauseous! You dyslexic or blind or what?

Any Samster can go thro' my post which I purposely put below and see that never once did I use "we". The only plural pronoun that I used in that entire post was "they". Dey, your eyes got problem lah.

Don't put words in my mouth! PAP IB, Gotcha!

Cheebye, you alter your post. What a fucking shameless weasel you are. Off with your head, fucktard.

CheeByeKiaTonyChat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Meng Meng Boy Boy,

I am very sure you are under a great amount of stress lately, what more coming Monday is the sentence. I am not sure how much sleep you can get over the weekend and how much sleep you had gotten for the past few months.

Hence I am truly glad you are able to come to this forum as this place at least offers you some distraction from your impending jail term.

You family and friends probably abandon you already. Carry on typing and replying. It may work as some kind of relief or therapy.

WongMengMeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
CheeByeKia, CheeByeKia, what a nice name you have after dropping out the part that doesn’t belong to you! Hahaha!

For this case I say fuck the law, throw away the constitution.

You know how to read or not? The Constitution has got nothing to do with this case! Oredi stated in my post #172 , which you even quoted. Your Ingereesh comprehension skill got problem lah. Fortunately, most Singaporeans reading this forum have no such problem. WTF, such low quality PAP IB hired with Sinkies’ TAXPAYERS’ MONEY. You clone of SINKIE? Still can’t get Constitution is not relevant here out of your CONSTIPATED mind?

Come Monday let's hear the good news of CHEAPO LYING FUCKTARD Tey got long jail + big fine sentence. If he doesn't deserve to go to jail because of some legal loophole then there is no justice. Making a girl pay for her own abortion is really CHOW CHEEBYE!

We are no longer living in a world where everything is blamed on the man. Have you not heard of equality of the sexes. In many First World countries, it is acceptable for the Female to treat the Male. For a Female to pay for a medical treatment on her own body is perfectly acceptable. More importantly, it is not a crime. Whether you happy or not, nobody fuck cares.

JiakLiaoBees PAP IBs like you got the temerity to come here and talk about morality and decency. What kind of morally upright people will go and join the PAP IB? The answer is NONE. Case closed.

Tell that friend of yours limpei say "KNNBCCB' to him :oIo::oIo:

Tell your PAP IB chief that smear tactics such as these by Watchman8 in this other thread and now here don’t work anymore. There, 2nd post only accuse people of being Tey's this and that.

http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?149890-Looking-beyond-the-persecution-of-Tey-Tsun-Hang

The more you use it the less effective it becomes. If you want a surer way of exposing yourself as PAP IB, then this is it. :oIo::oIo:

Last edited:

CheeByeKiaTonyChat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Meng Meng boyboy,

I am sure that singapore legal system had punished people wrongly before.

But not for your case ok. You deserve it. :wink:

Cannot wait for Monday. :smile:

WongMengMeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cheebye, you alter your post. What a fucking shameless weasel you are. Off with your head, fucktard.

No, I never altered anything. The shameless weasel is YOU. Did you read it before you click the quote icon? Yes, you did and you know that "we" is not there. You use this shameless trick in order to test out whether I have any clone accounts or not. The answer is NO and it has been proven here.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No, I never altered anything. The shameless weasel is YOU. Did you read it before you click the quote icon? Yes, you did and you know that "we" is not there. You use this shameless trick in order to test out whether I have any clone accounts or not. The answer is NO and it has been proven here.

KNN, you're a pathological liar. If you got no clones, then I'm your father. :rolleyes:

JPMorgan888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why the hell are you guys arguing like school children.

Just expect the fact the true justice is never achieved, and its the quality of your lawyer that can save or damn you.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why the hell are you guys arguing like school children.

Just expect the fact the true justice is never achieved, and its the quality of your lawyer that can save or damn you.

Father is teaching son how to behave. It's a family matter, you stay out.

WongMengMeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN, you're a pathological liar. If you got no clones, then I'm your father. :rolleyes:

FUCKTARD, you're the biggest liar here. There is no "we" in my post and you know it. I have no clone in Sammyboy and it has been proven. You are a FUCKTARD period.

WongMengMeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
CheeByeKia, CheeByeKia, what a nice name you have, after dropping the part that doesn't belong to you. Hahaha!

I am very sure you are under a great amount of stress lately, what more coming Monday is the sentence. I am not sure how much sleep you can get over the weekend and how much sleep you had gotten for the past few months.

I am sure that LockeLiberal, Watchman8, GoldenDragon, etc and your PAP IB "emeritus" SINKIE are under a great amount of stress lately. Watchman8 got 500 points built up over a long period from other PAP IBs and can't throw away so easily. So, you the dispensable one with only 3 lousy points is sent here. Hahaha. Don't smear like in this other thread lah.

http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?149890-Looking-beyond-the-persecution-of-Tey-Tsun-Hang

Hence I am truly glad you are able to come to this forum as this place at least offers you some distraction from your impending jail term.

You family and friends probably abandon you already. Carry on typing and replying. It may work as some kind of relief or therapy.

Smear, smear, smear. PAP's specialty. Am truly glad that as a semi-retired affluent Singaporean I'm not so short sighted as not to be interested in the rule of law, because without it my person and property (7 or 8 figures who cares) is not safe in Sinkieland. This simple notion applies to all in my position, be they dentist, doctor, architect, accountant, etc. It's as simple as that.

I was here in Sammyboy during the trial itself and your PAP IB chief knows it.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's what you think. If NBG was convicted, fucktards like you will come to this forum and scream that the court fixed him. Now that he is acquitted, you cheebyes still have the shamelessness to say it is just a warning. Dealing with cockshits like you is a no-win situation. You better wise up, or fucktards like you will be forever left behind to rot, while the rest of us prosper with the peace and stability of this country.

So, now the Peter Lim case in underway.....fix or no fix, guilty or no guilty? Tell you what, if you're that certain of fixing, you should be able to predict the outcome, isn't it? Or just alot of bullshit from fucktards like you, more like more bullshit from fucktards like you, I'm sure of that. Give me a break, show evidence instead of loads of smelly hot-gas, fucktard.
Dumb cheebye....must fuck you to wake you up.
You know how many similar cases were covered up? Some more serious than NBG and PL.
Why those never make it to court? Some perps even got promoted.
Just check around if you dun know.
Nothing happens without the top nodding its head. All of the sensitive court cases like these, the verdict already decided even before the case goes to trial.
You living in disney land?

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dumb cheebye....must fuck you to wake you up.
You know how many similar cases were covered up? Some more serious than NBG and PL.
Why those never make it to court? Some perps even got promoted.
Just check around if you dun know.
Nothing happens without the top nodding its head. All of the sensitive court cases like these, the verdict already decided even before the case goes to trial.
You living in disney land?
Which cases similar to tey is covered up? Which lecturers? Can you give names and proofs instead of insinuating?

From what I know, vast majority of lecturers are socially responsible and upright people. No lecturers that i know of will accept expensive gifts from students. First, they know the conflict of interest, and second they do not have the heart to take expensive gifts from poor students.

People like tikko cheapo tey should be nailed and removed.

WongMengMeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
WongMengMeng, all of us already confessed that we are PAP IB.

At least PAP pays GD, Lock, me and many others PAP IB double for working on public holidays.

A PAP IB talking about morality. All people should be interested in the rule of law. The FIXING is aimed at YOU, the average Singaporean, so that you 'll think twice before criticising the PAP, govt, courts, whatever. If there is no rule of law and the right of an accused to a fair trial without interference from State Controlled Media and PAP IBs, then your person and property is not safe in Sinkieland. PERIOD. Enuff said.

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal
A PAP IB talking about morality. All people should be interested in the rule of law. The FIXING is aimed at YOU, the average Singaporean, so that you 'll think twice before criticising the PAP, govt, courts, whatever. If there is no rule of law and the right of an accused to a fair trial without interference from State Controlled Media and PAP IBs, then your person and property is not safe in Sinkieland. PERIOD. Enuff said.
Haha, you think people are scared because tey got convicted? Who the fuck is tey? Pretty clear to everyone that he is a tikko cheapo who took advantage of his students. Tey is not even a sinkie, and he is not even involved in opposition politics.

Your argument is like saying anyone convicted in court will scare all sinkies with an anti pap view.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
From what I know, vast majority of lecturers are socially responsible and upright people. No lecturers that i know of will accept expensive gifts from students. First, they know the conflict of interest, and second they do not have the heart to take expensive gifts from poor students.

People like tikko cheapo tey should be nailed and removed.

Do you seriously believe in the PAP BS that their MPs and ministers are in politics to serve the country? How naive!