• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

KNN...darren ng gangster friend threaten cameraman at funeral...

DOM the Clown

Alfrescian
Loyal
U...dun happen 2 b 1 of de camera man...Do u?:biggrin::p

Have you seen one of the cameramen dressed like me?

Clown-Therapy.png

dysentry

Alfrescian
Loyal
some photos of feng hong shan 21 were posted on edmw, some of these guys look like people inside those pics. apparently they had staring incident with an edmw forumer in downtown east.

alvin36

Alfrescian
Loyal
All these brainless fuck. Don't they know that the whole country is grieving for Darren? They should let the camera men film the funeral so that those who could not attend could at least see him off. They should allow him to leave in his last journey in peace. If they really cared so much for Darren, where were they when Darren need them most.

in the 1st place, the Darren's family didnt say dont want media coverage !

these are just brainless ah bengs trying to act tough, act like HK ganster movie :biggrin:

brainless cock. If they want to be ganster, 1st thing to do is to leave singapore !!

alvin36

Alfrescian
Loyal
u live by the sword, u die by the sword...wat is there to pity dis paikia darren ng kena kill by other gang members....one less hooligans in this society..best is let them kill each other...donch give them medical treatment...let them all die...let see how seah lan they are when lying in hospital bed half dead....

well said :biggrin:

alvin36

Alfrescian
Loyal
In front of cameraman so garang. I bet all will disappear into thin air if the cameraman whip out a parang.
In life they did nothing good for Darren, in death they also could not do something sensible for him i.e let people see him off in his last journy.

no need parang. just whip out the rotan that will be used to cane them if they commit any crime :biggrin:

nickers9

Alfrescian
Loyal
I look down on Singapore gangsters do you know why?

In Hong Kong or Macau, the gangsters there fight over turfs or territories are because lots of $$$money are involved, the bigger their territories, the more $$$money they can collect. And this sometimes resulted in gang fights and deaths may occur. It is understood as $$$money and benefits are involved.

Singapore gangsters resulted in fights and deaths and one of the reasons is because of staring incidents.

What the f**k our Singapore gangsters are doing? F**king waste of time! And nothing can be gained from fighting because of staring.

Asked the Singapore gangsters go and stare at their dicks!!!

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
News crew are no angels.. and trust me, they would have edited the footage to show the worst possible of these teens.

The family has the right to privacy. These teens asked politely but the fucked up TV crew carries on to "do their job".

If our news crew are doing their job, they would be reporting on all the fucked ups this government did instead of picking on kids.

Geez, you guys are really dumb for your opinion to be so easily swayed.

Weren't they filming in a public space? :oIo::biggrin:

Coolsaint77

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's what i thought so. no one has the right to stop the camera crews.
Bunch of trouble youths... Act brave but coward inside..

Because they ran away when their friend kanna chop and whole Singapore know these brainless fucks are cowards. So now trying to act tough "protecting" the dead friend from getting filmed. Such annoying body language. If any of them is my son i will kill him for the good of society.

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
This incident prove 1 thing.

These youngsters are too sensitive.
The camera crew is so far away in public place and yet they do not allow media coverage. Do we see the family of LKY acting like mobs in front of camera?

Same like a normal look can become a staring incident just because of their sensitivity.

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the one got killed also not ho kiah. he was expelled from republic poly. look at his gang and you know what kind of person he was. anyway i pity him as he done nothing wrong to be killed. no one got the rights to take others life.

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
If your daughter got raped one day, I hope you're generous to remember this episode and allow the camera crew into your homes....?" Pray hard you do not have any children.

Don't divert the attention. These kids as seen on video - dressed like gangsters, walked like gangsters, talked like gangsters, threatened like gangsters, hehaved like gangsters - any impartial observer looking at them will also be tu-lan. Don't they know how to talk politely or gentlemanly - these poly guys?

(Reminds me of similar video of CSJ sister arguing with security man at Shangri-la Hotel).

Bottom line - They threw away all those condolences and sympathies the public has on the deceased.

Z

Zombie

These kids as seen on video - dressed like gangsters, walked like gangsters, talked like gangsters, threatened like gangsters, hehaved like gangsters - any impartial observer looking at them will also be tu-lan.

they are telling the court that this is no murder, just gang clash..

exSINgaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fuck you lah, you think you still living in King Arthur era? Darren friends action doesnt mean he also behaves like that, 1 dead man and you still curse a dead person, what kind of fuck up man are you? You know Darren personally or not? if not shut the fuck up, stop cursing dead people, pui!!! :oIo::oIo:

If these friends are being told by one of the family members to request the TV crew not to film then they have a legitimate reason.

However, the camera crew also needs to have some commonsense here. Is the funeral service filming going to serve any public interest at all? Is it just sensational to show the parents and siblings crying.

These group of youths are probably poly students and they are quite mild in manner....listen to the amount of "please" they pleaded.

Why the camera crew still want to film. Did they first asked the permission of any of the family members.

When I go into a temple or church, I normally ask the caretakers permission to take photos and video as a kind of respect to their place of worship. This goes to say with funeral services.

If you are at a funeral service....anyone....can a camera crew or a photographer start taking the proceedings and funeral services?

So has the TV crew been granted permission?

This is not Mrs Lee Kuan Yew's wife funerals service....her son being the PM so he funeral can be considered as a "public affair". But then I am sure the TV crew would have seek ther family's permission to do an "official" filming.

Note the fact that the TV crew is filming for the "whole public" to watch and not just for private viewing. This makes it more important to seek permission.

They should thank their lucky stars that Darren Ng's friends were so well-controlled.

Boliao

Alfrescian
Loyal
Weren't they filming in a public space? :oIo::biggrin:

By your twisted logic, you can pee in public or peek into your neighbor's toilet and it's okay because "hey, it's in a public space".

You have a brain smaller than a peanut. And no, it's not that $600,000 peanut I'm referring to.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
By your twisted logic, you can pee in public or peek into your neighbor's toilet and it's okay because "hey, it's in a public space".

You have a brain smaller than a peanut. And no, it's not that $600,000 peanut I'm referring to.

My neighbour's toilet isn't public space. I can't pee in public because the purveyors of public rights i.e government decided that it's illegal. On the contrary, there's no law that prohibits reporters from recording footage in public. Neither is it a moral transgression to depict a cortege. After all, the purpose of a funeral procession is to be seen mourning.