• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Kiev vs Moscow! Showdown! (2022)

Would you defend Singapore like these 13 brave Ukrainian soldiers?

• Yes

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • No

Votes: 18 85.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

aquilonian

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
@aquilonian, KNNBCCB. Go and fuck yourself and continue to read what is posted. You fucking loser, want to quote my post, but used my nick instead. What a damned coward you are? Come on, be a man and own up to what you are writing instead of hiding behind your mother's skirt.

I can produce a GIANT receipt at that particular date and time.
WHAT THE FUCK CAN HE PRODUCE? FUCKING BASTARD CHAO CHEE BYE AH QUA BO LAN CHIAO BASTARD.

View attachment 171551

YOU THINK I'M AFRAID? DON'T TRY TO ANTAGONIZE ME OR YOU'LL BE VERY SORRY.

LIFE IS NOTHING IN THIS WORLD BUT JUST A TRANSIT.
No I am not trying to antagonize you or anything of that sort. In fact I am here trying to see if I can help you out. To show that I am sincere I am even prepared to donate some money to you because I see from the above receipt that you cannot afford to buy very many things. I can start a thread to raise some money for you through crowdfunding in this forum. Would you like that?

Last edited:

aquilonian

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
@aquilonian Now I know that you are such a retard and a big coward. You have no balls of your own. No wonder your parents are equally retarded.
Have you eaten yet? A hungry man is an angry man. I'll PM Rus and Loofydralb to go easy on you since you cant think well on an empty stomach. Let me buy you a proper dinner later. Its the least I can do for a bro in this forum who is dead broke. When you are full then you can take them on again.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
No I am not trying to antagonize you or anything of that sort. In fact I am here trying to see if I can help you out. To show that I am sincere I am even prepared to donate some money to you because I see from the above receipt that you cannot afford to buy very many things. I can start a thread to raise some money for you through crowdfunding in this forum. Would you like that?
Why don't you show me on how much you have in your account first?

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are really a total retard. Why should I buy anything which I don't need from a small GIANT sundry shop in an MRT station? My only purpose is to prove that I was there at that date and time. Get this into that thick skull of yours.

aquilonian

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are really a total retard. Why should I buy anything which I don't need from a small GIANT sundry shop in an MRT station? My only purpose is to prove that I was there at that date and time. Get this into that thick skull of yours.
Hey bro, please accept my help. I am genuine. I agree that my skull is thick but that is because I fell many times when I was younger. So shall I start the thread?

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please stop insulting me because I am very sensitive and easily hurt. Also I am just trying to help you and to get your enemies here to stop bullying you.
Are you a Pussy? Only Pussies are easily hurt. But then, even the modern day's Pussies are very aggressive and vulgar. You've got it all wrong. Everyone here is my brothers and sisters.

Last edited:

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
come on bro, please try not to exaggerate. Many people do this sort of thing but it is a wrong thing to do.
It's true, I have over half a million Singapore dollars in my Singapore SCB Account, another half a million Ringgits in my Malaysian RHB Account, another half a million Singapore dollars in shares investments, plus 3 houses fully paid and totally no outstanding loan at all. I'm not bull-shitting or may I be strike by lightning. BUT I JUST CONSIDER MYSELF AN AVERAGE SINGAPOREAN ONLY.

aquilonian

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's true, I have over half a million Singapore dollars in my Singapore SCB Account, another half a million Ringgits in my Malaysian RHB Account, another half a million Singapore dollars in shares investments, plus 3 houses fully paid and totally no outstanding loan at all. I'm not bull-shitting or may I be strike by lightning. BUT I JUST CONSIDER MYSELF AN AVERAGE SINGAPOREAN ONLY.
This sounds like you still need some financial help.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
This sounds like you still need some financial help.
You are right indeed. I want to be a billionaire eventually. But then, I think I'm fully convinced that I'm much much better than you, with a pathetic few hundred dollars and some Ringgits only. I wonder how do you get by each passing day. Might as well better for you to seek for Nirvana than to be alive right? Do let me know your wake address and I assure you I'll donate some "Pek Kim" Lui.

Do you know that on 27 January 2019, I had even attended the wake of the late Aloysius Pang at the void deck of Blk 82A MacPherson Lane., the ex-Mediacorp actor, whom I am not even acquainted. You know, I'm such a kind soul, so you can be assured that I won't disappoint you at your wake.

Last edited:

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
come on bro, please try not to exaggerate. Many people do this sort of thing but it is a wrong thing to do.
When I speak the truth, you say I'm exaggerating. Very hard to please people like you lah. You must face the reality that NOT EVERYONE is like you having only a few hundred dollars and some Ringgits. You have wasted most of your life away without a proper financial planning. On your deathbed, you will surely regret. Also, don't depend too much on your CPF because those monies can see but cannot touch. They only belong to Ho Ching and Temasek.

Last edited:

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey bro, please accept my help. I am genuine. I agree that my skull is thick but that is because I fell many times when I was younger. So shall I start the thread?
So poor thing. Can I recommend a reputable Neurologist from SGH to have you properly diagnosed? My nephew is a Professor in a local medical institute.

Last edited: