• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Kiev vs Moscow! Showdown! (2022)

Would you defend Singapore like these 13 brave Ukrainian soldiers?

• Yes

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • No

Votes: 18 85.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Willamshakespear

Alfrescian
Loyal
It was reported in the news that the UKR military is inching its way towards clearing its homeland from brutal & merciless RUS invading armies. Perhaps rather than go inch by inch, perhaps it can take a leaf off the notes of the greatest General this modern world had ever known - MacArthur with his decisive & hard fought efforts, to end the Korean War in the 50s.

When N. Korea invaded S. Korea, its well trained armies but HORRIFICALLY Brutal troops were successful & managed to push the S. Koreans, even supported by UN, nearly to the sea in the South.

However, the great General MacArthur, devised a military operation - to STRIKE at the heart of N. Korea - Pyongyang. He managed to deviously send troops & equipment to Incheon, & launched his attack, the result being that EVERY N. Korean military cluster abandoned its invasion & rushed home to protect Pyongyang, thus leaving space & time for the S.Koreans to RECLAIM back their territories.

Extrapolate that operation into today's situation - the RUS invaders are setting up defensive lines, or rings, similar to what the N. Koreans are doing. Rather than to expand troops & weapons to fight against those rings, it would be far better to strike at the HEART - Crimea - which is the means that the RUS troops will fall back to for final support - Sevastopol naval base & the huge Kerch Bridge, as well as other RUS supply points in Donbass.

Once those critical support areas are destroyed, many of the poorly equipped RUS troops & officers will lose all hope, & imbued with Human nature, will make a run back home. While its inventory of military weapons should not be discounted even if it has to draw every supply from its guarded 17 borders, or that it will not disregard this piece of military history, it will still NOT be able to match the supplies from 7 Billion Humankind's support.

UKR & Humanity have no wish to push beyond the RUS border, as we all respect sovereignty of nations, & only wish to save lives & for peace, justice & progress for all. May RUS leaders see the light & end this futile invasion before more gets harmed.

It is a cold winter, and each of those RUS troops SHOULD be at home, warmed & with families to celebrate the festivities with loved ones, than to die for the insanity of their leaders....

Willamshakespear

Alfrescian
Loyal
It was reported today that RUS Foreign Minister Lavrov - the only intelligent & pragmatic current leader left in RUS in the absence of hidden PrezPutin - claimed the RUS invasion of UKR was due to International intransigence from the West & World - sanctions from its involvement in genocides in Syria, belligerences for holding Humanity hostage to resources, etc, when ALL it wanted was a SECURE Rus border & Access to the Black Sea.

Ultimately, RUS aim in UKR is 'lebensraum' - akin to Hitler's invasion of Europe in the 40s. - more land, more resources equals to power. Fortunately, Humanity put an end to such conquests by bigger nations upon smaller nations, so that Humankind may live in peace & prosperity. Should RUS succeed, that it will only regress Humanity back to the jungles where barbaric MIGHT is the Rule.

Worse, if RUS succeeds, it means ANY nation that possesses MIGHT will rule our World thru Authoritarianism to secure their own personal privileges & power at the expense of FREE Humankind's proven Democratic progress & evolution, thus the CARVING out of nations as in the 18th century by greater powers and saw endless awesome wars in WW1 & WW2, & the horrific loss of Human lives where each life is precious & means something special to another.

Once the Pandora box to Conquest is open again, ignoramus RUS leaders will LOSE entire RUS, as it WILL be carved out - NATO to DEFEND its members, & rapacious China salivating on RUS super vast endless wheat lands to feed its hungry 1.4 Billion hungry citizens to remain in legacy & power.

May all calm down. DIALOGUE is BETTER than war
, where often innocents are the ones to suffer. As the insignificant nobody me had once stated as advised & personally experienced on the Art of Deal - it is the ones whom complained that are the ones whom have interest to buy or secure a property, NOT the ones whom just smile, thank the presentation & walked away.

Willamshakespear

Alfrescian
Loyal
USA PrezBiden had claimed he wanted to help UKR end the war, by holding talks with PrezPutin. PrezPutin then puts its pre-conditions, against those from UKR leaderships. Such are only common & are only opening gambits. UKR, RUS & World DO Have common grounds to end the futile war.

UKR - a need for security from further RUS attacks, reparations & justice for the invasion, and stability.
RUS - a need for its UKR border security free from NATO & access to the Black Sea thru Crimea at least for trade.
World - a need for peace & stability so that Humanity's progress & evolution will flourish.

Such common grounds will see the success of negotiations through compromises. It also needs good negotiators, but each nation is different. On a generalized level

USA - blunt, forthright & says it as it is, take it or leave it style.
Europe - diplomatic & intelligent.
Asian - always smile, seem to agree on points, but will always consider before making any agreements, at times even months in order to see working results first & environment.

May the negotiations to end the war work. If not, it will be a forever war & RUS does NOT have the stockpiles, more so while under sanctions AND with 17 borders = 17 theatres of potential war as whatever reason RUS used for its invasion into UKR, so too can other nations, & it will lead Humanity back to the 18th century of carving out nations.

All the best to negotiations to end the war. Never mind me. The insignificant nobody me wishes all - men, women & kids, were here on this idyllic sunny isle now where the only concerns are that the waves are high enough to surf on & that there will be seafood for dinner, instead of fighting & killing each other, living in fear & cold...

Last edited:

Willamshakespear

Alfrescian
Loyal
With today's news that EU will cap the price of RUS oil at $60/barrel, it is expected that moronic RUS leadership will howl. However, may the RUS fiends realized that ALTERNATIVES had been found, & the RELIANCE upon RUS grows lesser & lesser as each day goes by, even in this winter season, only MORE so when Spring arrives.

At least EU had shown Humanity to the RUS People, as it will still buy oil at the price so that its citizens will not go hungry or without social welfare from a responsible govt IF it exists today in RUS. Unfortunately & sadly, whatever RUS GOVT tax & revenues EARNED had only be spent on its DWINDLING military resources, keeping its military orientated fiends rich & well fed on vacations on sunny shores but conscripted soldiers to fight with stones instead of rifles in the depths of UKR winter.

OPEC members are only morons if they agree to keep oil production low, so as to DRIVE up costs to Humanity UNCONSCIENABLY, to support RUS. Go ahead, as alternatives to fossil fuels had been found. Even MAJOR car producers had seen Double & Triple demand for EV cars, & Humanity has YET to tapped upon Hydrogen fuel cells & MORE as our tech is advancing daily. Even China is beginning to be a MAJOR exporter of EV cars. What does that tell to OPEC morons?

There was no need for the UKR invasion. May RUS & its allies calm down & THINK Further than the length of their noses, instead of coming up with further DOOMED strategies. We - 7 Billion+ Humankind, ARE NOT IDIOTS.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
This war will go on as long as USA wants it, what’s gonna happen to the arms sales if this conflict ends? :coffee::coffee::coffee:

Willamshakespear

Alfrescian
Loyal
This war will go on as long as USA wants it, what’s gonna happen to the arms sales if this conflict ends? :coffee::coffee::coffee:

To blame USA for its arm sales would be a mistake, thus do not fall into the propaganda trap. The reality is that MOST nations do have their own arms industries & even sell it to others, not just USA. The arms industry concept & justifications are based often upon SELF DEFENSE, to protect one's own nation from hurt & harm from barbaric nations whom invade others.

The arms industry is one of the oldest in Human Civilization, ever since cavemen 300,000 years ago discovered Flint can be shaped & sharpened to carve animal meat away from bones, the beginning of other uses of such stones & its evolution to metals.

The only reason why USA is singled out for its arm sales is because it is an Advance nation, a free society where ideas & innovation are Freely discussed & adapted for societal needs including defense, unlike closed societies were innovation are often stifled & need to steal it from other nations. Secondly, as science will progress, so too the evolution of the defense industry.

What was developed yesterday becomes obsolete today & thus the defense industry & arms sale will never end, regardless if wars or not so long as Humankind does not evolve beyond barbarism.

While we Humankind have yet to evolve, science does attempt to evolve in the defense industry - to create ADVANCE weapon systems so that barbaric nations will think twice before invading one. Thus armaments in a nation will need to UPGRADE constantly, & friendly allies supplied to protect themselves.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
To blame USA for its arm sales would be a mistake, thus do not fall into the propaganda trap. The reality is that MOST nations do have their own arms industries & even sell it to others, not just USA.
But of course, we are one of the few nations producing landmines, correct? :coffee::coffee::coffee:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
The unfortunate reality is Putin will not stop until he is forced from power. He will not win the war. In the mean time, hundreds of Ukranians and russkies are needlessly killed every day.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
If I were the West or NATO, I will target and kill each and everyone of Putin's relatives and kins. No mercy is to be showed. That's the price Putin will have to pay for this war. There's no more right or wrong. One must be more ruthless against another ruthless. Period.

Willamshakespear

Alfrescian
Loyal
No, Mr Winners. The sins of fathers are not sins of sons or kins. They are innocent & makes no decisions. It is the fathers that must pay the price, & is the price RUS leaders must be made to pay. There needs no vengeance upon kins, but only JUSTICE to Criminals in civilization, so that none - not even kin will dare dispute.

UKR had found ways to hit deep into RUS. For eight long months, the courageous, resilient & resourceful People of UKR had borne the illegal invasion by RUS into its lands & saw horrific torture & slaughters of its People, & yet had to fight with its hand tied behind its back. No more does it need to do so, as brutal RUS intends to FREEZE every UKR man, woman & child to death with the destruction of homes, schools, power stations, etc in the depths of a cold & harsh winter.

It is time for payback - Strike into the heart of RUS - its power stations & crude oil processing plants. Let the Russian citizens know the cold & pain that EACH UKR man, woman & child is experiencing now. It may not turn the hardcore RUS citizens heart against the invasion, but to support it more. HOWEVER, at the least, they will know what is pain to innocents & the RUS leaderships beasts know the golden rule of Planet Earth - Do not do unto others what you do not want others to do unto you.

RUS will strike back with its bomber air fleet, but it will be costly as UKR possesses SAM missiles & saved for such purposes. If RUS strikes back with nuke, then let them know that Humanity is PREPARED. It had been calculated an est 70% of Human population including myself will die once even just a single nuke is launched & WILL be meet with multiple nuke launch WORLDWIDE. 30% will survive & will rebuild a far better world than today, with its knowledge & resources in repositories hidden away.

However, it is still my fervent hope that negotiations will work. It is said that beasts only understand the lingo of violence. May RUS leaders still posses at the least some semblance of Humanity left in them, before worst happens, as Humankind will ultimately win & progress, as it had since Civilization began thru many far worst trials....

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
First you state:
No, Mr Winners. The sins of fathers are not sins of sons or kins. They are innocent & makes no decisions. It is the fathers that must pay the price, & is the price RUS leaders must be made to pay. There needs no vengeance upon kins, but only JUSTICE to Criminals in civilization, so that none - not even kin will dare dispute.

And then you state...

It is time for payback - Strike into the heart of RUS - its power stations & crude oil processing plants. Let the Russian citizens know the cold & pain that EACH UKR man, woman & child is experiencing now. It may not turn the hardcore RUS citizens heart against the invasion, but to support it more. HOWEVER, at the least, they will know what is pain to innocents & the RUS leaderships beasts know the golden rule of Planet Earth

You're a hypocrite.

Willamshakespear

Alfrescian
Loyal
PrezPutin made many claims today, among which is his PERSONAL war in UKR will continue on longer than thought, & that the objectives of his so called excuse to barbarically invade another nation as 'special operations' - a term ANY Nation will use if RUS invasion is successful - will be met no matter how long it takes. Such are only the normal & common gambit in NEGOTIATIONS.

It is just pure Russian deceit - Maskirovka -well known since USSR was born. It is one thing to talk but quite another to explain REALITY.

The reality is that wars are EXPENSIVE affairs, & can even run into Trillions of dollars as the months drags on, even if disregarding loss of precious Human lives, not to mention the industrial & manpower to sustain a long war. With RUS facing economic & military stockpile issues on its 17 borders, can it sustain the UKR war? No. It is just another attempt at Maskirovka, the way he tried with nukes & realized it was futile upon PREPARED Humanity.

Furthermore, as PrezPutin REFUSED to adhere to Planet Earth's golden rule - do not do unto others what you do not want others to do unto you - UKR & 7 Billion Humankind Volunteers are already in RUS from its porous 17 borders. All they need to do is to damage the oil refineries at Perm, Volgograd, Nizhny Novgorod, and Ukhta, amongst many others & its oil storage stockpiles. Such is where it gets most its revenue. This is only a start. While its oil will find little or no buyers at RUS exorbitant prices & sanctions, most will be funneled for local use in winter, but with the massive genocidal destruction of electrical power generations to UKR, it is only fair the same dish be returned back to RUS for its electrical power stations be destroyed & for Russians to consider what their supposed brutal leaders are doing.

So, where else are funds coming from? - Squeeze every dollar from its allies for RUS hideous & failed dreams? Con its Baltic neighbors? Do the RUS beasts realize its neighbors & allies are not blind or are morons?

Thus, talk is fine, but SUSTAINABILITY is REALITY. Do the RUS beasts in Human form leaders live in La-la-land?

Yet, PrezPutin had the cheek to claim that UKR can end the war today if it wants to.

In reality, all it takes is for RUS leaders to pull back its cold, under-equipped & confused troops from every inch of SOVEREIGN UKR soil. Already, Humanity & UKR leaders had SIGNALLED that they are prepared to negotiate with whomever can make serious decisions on what RUS really wants - security at its border & access to the Black Sea, once the troops & equipment are back in RUS.

Stop the Maskirovka. We Humanity are not fools. We only wish to save lives.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
https://time.com/person-of-the-year-2022-volodymyr-zelensky

TIM221226.POY-Final-Cover.jpg

https://cdn.jwplayer.com/previews/zyzgfN0f

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
If I were the West or NATO, I will target and kill each and everyone of Putin's relatives and kins. No mercy is to be showed. That's the price Putin will have to pay for this war. There's no more right or wrong. One must be more ruthless against another ruthless. Period.
Since the fucking Bloodymir Putin is targeting Ukrainian civilian infrastructures and power grids, I once again plead that NATO AND THE WEST WILL TARGET AND KILL EACH AND EVERYONE OF BLOODYMIR PUTIN'S RELATIVES AND KINS. ASSIGN ASSASSINATORS TO SECRETLY KILL EACH AND EVERYONE OF THEM. AFTER ALL THIS IS WHAT IS ALSO PRACTICED BY BLOODYMIR PUTIN HIMSELF AGAINST THOSE WHO ARE AGAINST HIM IN HIS HOMELAND. NO MERCY MUST BE SHOWN TO ALL THESE BASTARDS. That's the price Bloodymir Putin will have to pay for this war. There's no right and wrong in doing this. One must be more ruthless against another ruthless. That bastard Bloodymir Putin and his kins/relatives must pay for his sins. Period. Only in this manner will this war ends early.

That is also why I'm always ready to kill that @Rus and @Loofydralb should I ever get to meet them. Whether I'll face the death sentence eventually doesn't matter much to me when I can get to eliminate my enemies once and for all. I only know that it doesn't pay to be good. I get full satisfaction in killing people if I ever encounter one.

Once in a while, I also encounter rats in my landed property. Do you know how I kill them? I'll bait them with cream crackers and once it is trapped in the cage, I'll boil a kettle of boiling water and killed it. It will then squeal (crying for its last time) for a second or 2 and then all its whiskers and teeth will be gnawing. It's such a pleasure to see such a scene. The next time it happens again, I'll post a photo here.

Last edited:

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Brother, if there's such a thing called JUSTICE in this world, there wouldn't be any war at all. There's no such word as JUSTICE in my vocabulary. God himself is the biggest crook because God is the real bastard as he created this world and made them fight with each other whilst he will just be a spectator from the comfort of his reigns.

Last edited:

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
To blame USA for its arm sales would be a mistake, thus do not fall into the propaganda trap. The reality is that MOST nations do have their own arms industries & even sell it to others, not just USA. The arms industry concept & justifications are based often upon SELF DEFENSE, to protect one's own nation from hurt & harm from barbaric nations whom invade others.
In this very hostile world, every country, if possible, will definitely wants to adequately arm themselves. Just ask Iran, China and North Korea, the other 3 biggest hypocrites and crooks in this world. And not to forget, those filthy rich Arabs are also fast catching up on this.

Last edited:

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ukraine will fight strong and hard as long as the US and EU military aid keep coming. Russian army is struggling and underperforming in Ukraine. this is a long war of attrition.

aquilonian

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think I did read somewhere where Loofydralb said he went to meet up with you but you were nowhere to be found. He also said that you have got no guts and only brag here about how tough you are but are actually a cowardly homosexual. Please note that this is not what I said , its only that I think I read on one of his posts.

That is also why I'm always ready to kill that @Rus and @Loofydralb should I ever get to meet them. Whether I'll face the death sentence eventually doesn't matter much to me when I can get to eliminate my enemies once and for all. I only know that it doesn't pay to be good.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
@aquilonian, KNNBCCB. Go and fuck yourself and continue to read what is posted. You fucking loser, want to quote my post, but used my nick instead. What a damned coward you are? Come on, be a man and own up to what you are writing instead of hiding behind your mother's skirt.

I can produce a GIANT receipt at that particular date and time.
WHAT THE FUCK CAN HE PRODUCE? HE'S JUST A FUCKING BASTARD CHAO CHEE BYE AH QUA BO LAN CHIAO MALAY BASTARD.

G.gif

LET ME TELL YOU, I AM NEVER AFRAID TO DIE.
I HAD EVEN WROTE TO BIG NOSE TEO CHEE HEAN (MINISTRY OF HOME AFFAIRS AT THAT TIME) TO CRITICIZE ON THE SINGAPORE POLICE FORCE FOR BEING VERY INEFFICIENT.

AND I HAD EVEN WROTE TO MY TOWN COUNCIL TO FUCK MY NEIGHBOUR DOWNSTAIRS BECAUSE HE WAS VERY JEALOUS OF MY RENTING OF MY WHOLE HDB UNIT AND EVEN LODGED A COMPLAINT TO SAY THAT MY AIR-CON COMPRESSOR IS NOISY. I FUCKED THEM AND TOLD THE TOWN COUNCIL THAT I CAN GET PANASONIC TO COME AND VERIFY THE NOISE LEVEL AND IF IT IS PROVEN TO BE WITHIN THE ACCEPTABLE DECIBEL LEVEL, THAT FUCKING NEIGHBOUR DOWNSTAIRS WILL HAVE TO PAY FOR ALL THE COSTS INCURRED. EVENTUALLY, NO MORE NONSENSE FROM THIS FUCKING BASTARD NEIGHBOUR DOWNSTAIRS AND I SILENCED HIM FOREVER UNTIL TODAY.

YOU THINK I'M AFRAID? DON'T TRY TO ANTAGONIZE ME OR YOU'LL BE VERY SORRY.

LIFE IS NOTHING IN THIS WORLD BUT JUST A TRANSIT.

Last edited: