• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Jeremy Quek of SUPERFUTUREKIDS,, TINITECH CO and SKINNYFATKIDS WORLDWIDE

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@ginfreely you think Shan will accept your fucking head? Maybe he can fuck your cheebye mouth.
Tsk tsk tsk everything twist to sex is your Jeremy Quek liar Cantonese son of whore way to win. Didn’t I say yesterday you want to win last word after I log off go to my Facebook to attack me but you are a busted liar that dare not means you know shanmugan or police will act on your evil filthy lies. Hide in rat hole yaya papaya Pui! View attachment 174479

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
SO WHAT? YOU FATHERFUCKER.
YOUR CHEEBYE FUCKED BY DOGS,
YOU FUCKING CUNT WHORE FUCK SLUT.
You Jeremy Quek are a busted liar criminal bully that dare not go to Facebook to spew your evil filthy lies of me while you point your evil filthy finger at me accusing me a liar when i am stating truth of bad people ganging up on me. And do evil yaya papaya say so what means you deserve to be buried in tons of m&d and stuff your Ccb evil liar mouth and all holes with m&d. Pui! View attachment 174490

jw5

Loyal
I will punch your cunt.

xmszKs3.gif

Jeremy Quek

Tickling is more spontaneous. :biggrin:

slutty

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tsk tsk tsk everything twist to sex is your Jeremy Quek liar Cantonese son of whore way to win. Didn’t I say yesterday you want to win last word after I log off go to my Facebook to attack me but you are a busted liar that dare not means you know shanmugan or police will act on your evil filthy lies. Hide in rat hole yaya papaya Pui! View attachment 174479
is he your ex husband? or current boyfriend jw5?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Everyday abuse of Gansiokbin by Jeremy Quek
Jeremy Quek tell lies to abuse and harass me everyday and so evil so shameless to turn around to accuse me tell lies and harass neighbors when the neighbours are the ones harassing me with knocks. Pui!

@ginfreely that phuacheebye also like to act victim harass neighbours and police everyday.
They should arrest her back to station and fuck her with a baton.

View attachment 174623

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jeremy Quek tell lies to abuse and harass me everyday and so evil so shameless to turn around to accuse me tell lies and harass neighbors when the neighbours are the ones harassing me with knocks. Pui!
Jeremy Quek thinks he can use different clones and hide in rat hole to abuse me without his disgusting fake smiling photo posted. Pui! View attachment 174656