• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Jeremy Quek of SUPERFUTUREKIDS,, TINITECH CO and SKINNYFATKIDS WORLDWIDE

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't lie you incorrigible liar.
:rolleyes:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't lie you incorrigible liar.
:rolleyes:
Tell lies is you. The indisputable fact is I become worthless and can be fired because all shit is cleared. 3 years before that I was indispensable with long list of high risk audit issues and that’s why my ex boss forced kt latha to apologise to me when I said I want to quit. All have been clearly said but loser incorrigible liars criminal bullles like you will continue to repeat lies. Just wait for heaven to bury you in m&d and stuff all your dirty holes with m&d to stop your evil lies. Pui! View attachment 174943

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@ginfreely GAN SIOKBIN should have all her limbs broken, neck twisted, tongue rip out, eyes gorged, cheebye fisted with uterus ripped out.
Your fucking filthy carcass fucked by indians, you disgusting slutwhore cunt bitch

I will fuck you with a broomstick and whip your corpse. GAN SIOKBIN. FUCK YOUR MOTHER’S CHEEBYE.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Everyday abuse of Gansiokbin by Jeremy Quek

@ginfreely GAN SIOKBIN.

FUCKING WHORE GO WHERE ALSO GOT PROBLEM!
TAKE A BROOMSTICK AND FUCK YOURSELF, YOU FUCKING CUNT!!!!
THEY ARE FILMING YOU DIG AND WASH YOUR FILTHY TOILET BOWL CUNT.
I HOPE THEY COME DOWN AND GANGRAPE YOU IN FRONT OF YOUR MOTHER!!

Fuck your dirty hole with a toilet brush. You filthy gilawhore!!!