• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Jeremy Quek of SUPERFUTUREKIDS,, TINITECH CO and SKINNYFATKIDS WORLDWIDE

jw5

Loyal

Jeremy Quek

This skill requires speed of thought. :wink:

1671024652899.png

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Evil people like you Jeremy Quek certainly deserve heaven to stuff your evil bully mouth and all your holes with m&d because that’s how you trampled me a virgin as slut prostitute. It’s called justice. Pui!View attachment 174262

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Busted liar Jeremy Quek son of dirty whore dare not go to my Facebook to attack me because he knows he is the one hiding in rat hole telling lies of me and so despicable to turn around to point his evil filthy finger at me accusing me liar hahahahahaView attachment 174403

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hahaah your mother broken cheebye, no hymen fake virgin fuckface.

Are you prepared to move your smelly filthy prostitute cunt to Mayfair, your neighbours will be waiting, your throat will be slit and you will be thrown down and have your corpse gangraped and stabbed.

GANSIOKBIN, YOU OLD CUNT. FUCK YOUR CHEEBYE WITH A BROOMSTICK.

YOU DIRTY WHORE
Looks like @jw5 Logoff already you pathetic loser son of whore Jeremy Quek busted again and again dare not go to my Facebook hiding in rat hole spewing evil filthy lies of me. Pui! View attachment 174420

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jeremy Quek I am logging off now, you want to win last word go to my Facebook if not means liar son of whore hiding in rat hole to attack me. Pui! View attachment 174424
Tell lies to harm me jeremy Quek bad people of course won’t go to Facebook to attack me but hide in rat hole to win last word spewing evil filthy lies of me. Pui!
GINFREELY THE WHORE.
THIS IS HOW YOU WILL DIE!!
YOUR CHEEBYE CHOPPED OFF!!!

View attachment 174422