• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Jeremy Quek of SUPERFUTUREKIDS,, TINITECH CO and SKINNYFATKIDS WORLDWIDE

jw5

Loyal

Jeremy Quek

This skill requires nimble fingers. :wink:

1657888689301.png

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Everyday evidence of Jeremy Quek abusing and doing doxxing crimes on Gansiokbin. Many more I already lost count.

Gan Siokbin, I want to cut off your cheebye!

dressed-cunt-nazryana-prev.gif
@ginfreely GAN SIOKBIN. YOU DESERVE TO BE GANGRAPED, FUCKED AND KILLED!
NIPPLES RIPPED OUT, CHEEBYE TORN OFF AND YOUR THROAT FUCKED WITH A KNIFE!!
@ginfreely a phua cheebye like you needs to be caned across your cheebye!!

caning.gif

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You think forum people stupid? You Jeremy Quek are busted liar and fake evidence and said so what accused me a liar based on nothing but your Ccb mouth. If they believe you means they are your fellow Ccb criminal bully sons of chickens. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You think forum people stupid? You Jeremy Quek are busted liar and fake evidence and said so what accused me a liar based on nothing but your Ccb mouth. If they believe you means they are your fellow Ccb criminal bully sons of chickens. Pui!
Why men are entitled to accuse and persecute a woman a liar based on nothing but Ccb mouth but good woman busted men to be liars with solid proof and yet it’s not good enough to people?