• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Jeremy Quek of SUPERFUTUREKIDS,, TINITECH CO and SKINNYFATKIDS WORLDWIDE

jw5

Loyal
What happened to Jeremy Quek? :eek:

1656595724002.png

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Everyday evidence of Jeremy Quek abusing and doing doxxing crimes on Gansiokbin
I also got poster, make jurong east great again in 2023 when your cheebye go back and sell

View attachment 151181
Unlike you Jeremy Quek spewing evil filthy lies of a virgin sell cb, I am stating fact that you self admitted to belong to network aka cock sucker of Malaysian criminal syndicate and 造假失败贱货faker of evidence to claim I self exposed when I did not. You Jeremy Quek are a criminal doing doxxing crimes and belong to Malaysia criminal syndicate network. Pui!View attachment 151184

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mayfair is her original shithole rented out while she work as a whore in JB Nusa Duta.
With Covid she escaped from Malaysia with her tail in between her legs and rented a place in Tapestry like a loser, complain upstairs, opposite, left and right.

Now she moved to another shithole, she's complaining about the Japanese neighbour upstairs.
This will be a short term lease again before she moves back to her original shithole in 2023
We shall keep this temp location a secret for now, we want her funeral to be held in Mayfair clubhouse next year.

Tio bo @ginfreely? want me to pinch your big nipple?

Jeremy Quek of SUPERFUTUREKIDS,, TINITECH CO and SKINNYFATKIDS WORLDWIDE everyday hide in rat hole abusing and doing doxxing crimes on Gansiokbin and make threats. What a fucking disgrace. View attachment 151260

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
SO WHAT!
:biggrin:

Not happy cheebye take out and suffocate everybody!
Nope I did not publish any info and that is why you are hiding in this rat hole to publish the info you got from your Malaysian criminal syndicate network. That’s what you cheap whore cock sucker of Malaysian criminal syndicate said it yourself: “According to my network”. And when busted by me you no morals Cantonese scammer fake evidence try to pass off my photos as self exposed when there is nothing in my photos. You are busted twice and then said SO WHAT? And now act innocent to repeat lies again that’s always @glockman style: do evil busted act innocent.
The ugly truth of Jeremy Quek cheap whore and cock sucker of Malaysian criminal syndicate network. View attachment 151263