• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Jeremy Quek of SUPERFUTUREKIDS,, TINITECH CO and SKINNYFATKIDS WORLDWIDE

jw5

Loyal
Yes but gansiokbin will think differentlee :geek:

Jeremy Quek

Different thinking is good. :wink:

1656163982103.png

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wonder who will be the 3rd unlucky innocent bloke who will have his name and picture plastered all over this infamous forum for no good reason, every few hours a day, 365 days a year.

If this isn't vindictive and intentionalharassment, I wonder what is.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wonder who will be the 3rd unlucky innocent bloke who will have his name and picture plastered all over this infamous forum for no good reason, every few hours a day, 365 days a year.

If this isn't vindictive and intentionalharassment, I wonder what is.
You disgusting Malaysian evil hypocrite pretend don’t know it’s you and clone @nightsafari and other chickens and sons of chickens harassing me a virgin as sugar baby chicken slut mistress everyday for years. Self entitled Malaysian criminal bully tell lies don’t blink eyes. Pui !

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
THE TOWN BIKE SLUT GANSIOKBIN VERLEE FREE WILL START TO CALL BACK MISSED NUMBERS TO HARASS PEOPLE FOLLOWED BY GO FB HARASS K SHAN THEN GO PUBLIC PLACES TO FIND PEOPLE TO HARASS THEN COME SBF HARASS FORUMMERS.

@Leongsam My uncle appreciate if you can force change @ginfreely userid or tag to mad slut. Thank you in advance.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
THE TOWN BIKE SLUT GANSIOKBIN VERLEE FREE WILL START TO CALL BACK MISSED NUMBERS TO HARASS PEOPLE FOLLOWED BY GO FB HARASS K SHAN THEN GO PUBLIC PLACES TO FIND PEOPLE TO HARASS THEN COME SBF HARASS FORUMMERS.

@Leongsam My uncle appreciate if you can force change @ginfreely userid or tag to mad slut. Thank you in advance.
You Cantonese scammer prostitute descendant and Jeremy Quek chicken gang words not credible tell lies dare not swear want to insult a virgin a town bike slut. Pui your Cantonese chicken mother phua cb!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jeremy Quek admitted to be part of criminal network. No wonder dare not go to report police on me spamming his photos here. All the crap of he attacks me because I attack him when he is part of criminal network and paid to do evil to me.
According to my network.
This is the original whorehouse of @ginfreely that fucking cheebye.
You prepare your cheebye to be fucked soon!

View attachment 150728
What network? You mean your criminal syndicate. I certainly didn’t reveal my condo area or condo name all these years. Pui you Jeremy Quek criminal son of whore hiding in rat hole criminal doing evil to me for years.

View attachment 150730