• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Jeremy Quek of SUPERFUTUREKIDS,, TINITECH CO and SKINNYFATKIDS WORLDWIDE

jw5

Loyal
I will punch your cunt.

xmszKs3.gif

Punching should follow licking. :roflmao:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
More evidence of Jeremy Quek chicken and son of chicken vicious bullying and defamation of Gansiokbin a virgin as prostitute and whole family of prostitutes

Jeremy Quek of SUPERFUTUREKIDS,, TINITECH CO and SKINNYFATKIDS WORLDWIDE​

View attachment 147781
You stfu. Your dirty name all over the Internet. Your lawyer and leelative will see your dirty name. Puki gansiokbin is a dirty name known to the world now :geek:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
GANSIOKBIN YOUR STAFF INCLUDING THE ACCOUNTANT UNDER YOU ALSO CAN SEE YOUR WHORE NAME IN THE INTERNET.
THEY ARE ALL LAUGHING AT YOU EVERYDAY DO YOU KNOW THAT ? :eek: :biggrin::laugh:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You stfu. Your dirty name all over the Internet. Your lawyer and leelative will see your dirty name. Puki gansiokbin is a dirty name known to the world now :geek:
Pui you evil dirty nameless coward dishonest dishonorable Cantonese scammer prostitute descendant hide in rat hole churning evil filthy lies of me. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kt latha and lj mccully can also see your dirty name all over Internet :alien: and they will be delighted to see it and laughing at you :sneaky:
Kt latha and LJ Mccully should be ashamed of themselves just like you cheap evil filthy Cantonese criminal bully chicken and son of chicken defaming me a virgin as chicken slut for years should. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
GANSIOKBIN YOUR STAFF INCLUDING THE ACCOUNTANT UNDER YOU ALSO CAN SEE YOUR WHORE NAME IN THE INTERNET.
THEY ARE ALL LAUGHING AT YOU EVERYDAY DO YOU KNOW THAT ? :eek: :biggrin::laugh:
That lazy Cantonese accountant like you scammer and idler play Facebook games in first three months of her job AND complain too much work should be ashamed of herself just like you Cantonese scammer prostitute descendant DISHONEST DISHOURABLE hide in rat hole churning repeated lies defaming me should.

BTSS

Alfrescian
Loyal
That lazy Cantonese accountant like you scammer and idler play Facebook games in first three months of her job AND complain too much work should be ashamed of herself just like you Cantonese scammer prostitute descendant DISHONEST DISHOURABLE hide in rat hole churning repeated lies defaming me should.
@jw5 cock taste sweet? Did you let @jw5 do a 69 and then missionary?

Did you swallow @jw5 cum? Taste good?

BTSS

Alfrescian
Loyal
You Jeremy Quek of SUPERFUTUREKIDS,, TINITECH CO and SKINNYFATKIDS WORLDWIDE go to my Facebook to ask. Pui you evil filthy coward dishonest dishonorable chicken and son of chicken.
Cut and paste again. You post your full frontal naked picture on your Facebook I sure go support you.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kt latha and LJ Mccully should be ashamed of themselves just like you cheap evil filthy Cantonese criminal bully chicken and son of chicken defaming me a virgin as chicken slut for years should. Pui!
The thing is they are all currentlee happillee working in sfc while you are unemployed with dirty name all over Internet :sneaky: so eg when you engage a lawyer to process some leegal matter they will know your dirty background :roflmao:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cut and paste again. You post your full frontal naked picture on your Facebook I sure go support you.
What a lame excuse by you loser evil filthy coward chicken and son of chicken want to bully me want to attack me dare not go to my Facebook. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
More evidence of BTSS aka Jeremy Quek vicious attacks of me:
Cut and paste is your specialty. Just like letting @jw5 fondle your breasts and finger your cunt.

Did @jw5 lick his fingers and tell you you taste good below?
What a lame excuse by you loser evil filthy coward chicken and son of chicken want to bully me want to attack me dare not go to my Facebook to ask or talk dirty. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The thing is they are all currentlee happillee working in sfc while you are unemployed with dirty name all over Internet :sneaky: so eg when you engage a lawyer to process some leegal matter they will know your dirty background :roflmao:
Is it? I don’t even know and don’t care whether LJ Mccully is still alive. Heard that he became very sick after I left. Karma for endorsing kt latha sexual harassment inflicting harm on me hahahaha. You and kt latha wait for your turn you evil filthy coward dishonest dishourable Cantonese scammer prostitute descendant.