• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Jeremy Quek of SUPERFUTUREKIDS,, TINITECH CO and SKINNYFATKIDS WORLDWIDE

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Jeremy Quek

Or you can go and let Mark Yeo fuck you in the backside again.
:roflmao:
Oh so it’s glockman Aka cottonmouth aka Jeremy Quek. Thanks for your confirmation.

Jeremy Quek of SUPERFUTUREKIDS,, TINITECH CO and SKINNYFATKIDS WORLDWIDE​

View attachment 147654

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many fake peace lovers chicken and son of chicken around hide in rat hole pretend to ignore me while viciously attacking and bullying me as chicken non-stop for years and then tell lies I attack them first.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh so it’s glockman Aka cottonmouth aka Jeremy Quek. Thanks for your confirmation.

View attachment 147654
This loser chicken and son of chicken hide in rat hole criminal bully is so useless so cheap so filthy.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
GAN SIOKBIN SLUT
You are always talking about yourself and your slut mother 失败贱货 loser criminal bully want to bully me want to attack me a virgin as 贱货slut dare not go to my Facebook hide in rat hole defame my good name. Oh your Cantonese chicken slut mother too 失败贱货gave birth no teach raised no morals no human conscience animal. Pui!

Jeremy Quek of SUPERFUTUREKIDS,, TINITECH CO and SKINNYFATKIDS WORLDWIDEView attachment 147728

BTSS

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are always talking about yourself and your slut mother 失败贱货 loser criminal bully want to bully me want to attack me a virgin as 贱货slut dare not go to my Facebook hide in rat hole defame my good name. Oh your Cantonese chicken slut mother too 失败贱货gave birth no teach raised no morals no human conscience animal. Pui!
Your father's sperm must be defective to produce a sway chee like you. Like father like daughter.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your father's sperm must be defective to produce a sway chee like you. Like father like daughter.
Why dare not use your cottonmouth clone to appear here ? You are that @slutty exactly the same antics and you are cottonmouth Jeremy Quek means you are the cottonmouth that gave fake agreement to that fake doctor then to cease attack me and then use the slutty clone to attack me. Tsk tsk tsk so no morals no honesty so evil so dirty. Make sense indeed. Pui your Cantonese chicken mother evil dirty egg like mother like son.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your evil dirty Cantonese chicken mother must be very proud to produce exact evil dirty no morals no honestly evil dirty dishonorable chicken and son of chicken use slutty aka BTSS clone to attack me after your fake agreement to cease attack me. Pui!

@Cottonmouth aka @slutty aka @BTSS aka the big fake everything @glockman Jeremy Quek of SUPERFUTUREKIDS,, TINITECH CO and SKINNYFATKIDS WORLDWIDEView attachment 147730