• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Jeremy Quek of SUPERFUTUREKIDS,, TINITECH CO and SKINNYFATKIDS WORLDWIDE

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
That lazy Cantonese accountant like you scammer and idler play Facebook games in first three months of her job AND complain too much work should be ashamed of herself just like you Cantonese scammer prostitute descendant DISHONEST DISHOURABLE hide in rat hole churning repeated lies defaming me should.
My uncle Don't think she need to be ashame of herself as nobody knows her. As for you my uncle think you better pay some money to ica and change your dirty name from gansiokbin to something else :roflmao:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is it? I don’t even know and don’t care whether LJ Mccully is still alive. Heard that he became very sick after I left. Karma for endorsing kt latha sexual harassment inflicting harm on me hahahaha. You and kt latha wait for your turn you evil filthy coward dishonest dishourable Cantonese scammer prostitute descendant.
My uncle Don't think is karma for him. He is old and if leelee sick is normal. On the other hand My uncle think is karma for you for being a orfid slut and ended up the world is constantlee looking out for your dirty name and long dark nipples :roflmao:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
My uncle Don't think she need to be ashame of herself as nobody knows her. As for you my uncle think you better pay some money to ica and change your dirty name from gansiokbin to something else :roflmao:
Nobody knows her but I know she is an evil coward ingrate Cantonese lazy idler like you scammer that did evil to her previous company and pushed me on the last day of service despite I fight kt latha to hire sinkie accountant instead of indian accountant and was polite to her through out although she was caught playing Facebook games in office hours AND complaining too much work.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
My uncle Don't think is karma for him. He is old and if leelee sick is normal. On the other hand My uncle think is karma for you for being a orfid slut and ended up the world is constantlee looking out for your dirty name and long dark nipples :roflmao:
Meet crimes only is called karma only by you fellow criminals chicken and son of chicken hiding in rat hole slandering defaming me a virgin a slut. Whereas someone from very heathy to very sick after doing wrong to me is called karma for sure. Just wait for your turn Cantonese scammer prostitute descendant @sweetiepie.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Meet crimes only is called karma only by you fellow criminals chicken and son of chicken hiding in rat hole slandering defaming me a virgin a slut. Whereas someone from very heathy to very sick after doing wrong to me is called karma for sure. Just wait for your turn Cantonese scammer prostitute descendant @sweetiepie.

Jeremy Quek of SUPERFUTUREKIDS,, TINITECH CO and SKINNYFATKIDS WORLDWIDE just wait for your karma think you dishonest dishonorable chicken and son of chicken can hide in rat hole to viciously bully me non stop for years. Pui!View attachment 147809

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lu phua jibye sell things in carousell also want to find people to quarrel fucking bastard son of the gan .

jw5

Loyal
I will punch your cunt.

xmszKs3.gif

Punching should be tactical. :cool: