• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

It’s lonely and tiring to be always in the 1% or 0.1% or 0.01%

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
124. I am 0.01% Singaporean who stick out my head to do check and balance in real life and not just tcss in forum and suffer dire consequences for that.
125. I am 0.01% Singaporean who are not fake and disgusting unlike Ccb sinkies that kpkb loud loud on ceca policy is wrongdoing while endorsed bto profiteering sponsored by taxpayers money. A wrongdoing is only a wrongdoing if it doesn’t benefit fake and disgusting Ccb sinkies.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
126. I am 0.01% Singaporean who earned every cent of my money the hard way. Unlike hypocrite Ccb sinkies that sell their soul for easy money bto profits.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Suck cock is not easy indeed. It must be hard before you can suck.
Hey YOU COWARD TURTLE SON OF CHICKEN go to my facebook to talk your evil filthy shit lies of me and issue violent threats to win. You HIDING IN RAT HOLE ownself song accused a virgin is a chicken is not called a turtle then called what indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
126. I am 0.01% Singaporean who earned every cent of my money the hard way. Unlike hypocrite Ccb sinkies that sell their soul for easy money bto profits.
And after making easy money they become landlords also very lazy. Just listen to agents that want to easy rent out and charge cheap rental without bother to research the market properly themselves. I am always the one who rent out higher than these lazy sinkies and their lazy agents.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And after making easy money they become landlords also very lazy. Just listen to agents that want to easy rent out and charge cheap rental without bother to research the market properly themselves. I am always the one who rent out higher than these lazy sinkies and their lazy agents.
127. I am 0.01% Singaporean who set a higher benchmark benefiting sinkie landlords that rent out after me while they always pull down the benchmark and undercut me when renting out at the same time.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
127. I am 0.01% Singaporean who set a higher benchmark benefiting sinkie landlords that rent out after me while they always pull down the benchmark and undercut me when renting out at the same time.
No different from Malaysians that profit from zero capital gain tax and undercut me when selling their house at the same time as me indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And that’s how every cent of my money is earned the hard way ok ccb sinkies?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And that’s how every cent of my money is earned the hard way ok ccb sinkies?