• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

It’s lonely and tiring to be always in the 1% or 0.1% or 0.01%

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
See everyone? Fight with Malaysian indian to hire sinkie accountant not just get no thanks but get harmed by self claimed Ccb sinkie son of whore @glockman clone. Nope LJ McCully was not happy with me for rejecting ceca indian candidates pushed by kt latha. So stick out my head to fight for sinkies is the right term to use. ccb sinkies should thank me.
I want to give you a kick in between your legs.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
130. i am 0.01% Singaporean by nature who know by instinct way back in 2009 of the need to hire local accountant instead of ceca accountant. Looks like I am proven superior to million dollar ministers with no clue then.
Wow come to think of it I am impressed how advanced I am in everything except sex.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow come to think of it I am impressed how advanced I am in everything except sex.
Oh ya way back in late 1990s election I was also the advanced one who told my friends that it is not right for pap to use estate upgrading as election tool to give upgrading to pap ward and not oppo ward. Mind you people at that time Ccb sinkies all think this is ok one. They only worried for themselves whether their own estate got upgrading or not.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
10309877.jpg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ya, you're to clear up shit, but instead you created more shit than before, not to mention the constant trouble you created in the office
Tsk tsk tsk that is how evil ingrate you Asian turtles sons of whores are. Your shameless lies can’t hold water because obviously all shit is cleared and that’s why LJ McCully can fire me instead of you kt latha the trouble maker. Don’t pretend don’t know your ex boss before LJ McCully wanted to fire you the REAL troublemaker and that’s why you quickly kissed my feet for three years until the shit is cleared and boss change.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
hey you turtle son of whore deny to be Jeremy means you are not Jeremy while I virgin cannot deny I am not a whore. what a fucking self entitled son of whore indeed

You are definitely a whore. All your indian customers can testify, they have seen and fucked your loose cheebye before.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are definitely a whore. All your indian customers can testify, they have seen and fucked your loose cheebye before.
hey you turtle son of whore go to my facebook to scam my name to churn evil filthy lies of me a virgin as a dirty whore with Indian customers AND TO ISSUE VIOLENT THREATS to win ok?