• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

It’s lonely and tiring to be always in the 1% or 0.1% or 0.01%

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sibei sia Suay Ccb sinkies that count on hdb subsidies to make million and think and accuse me 0.01% capable Singaporean to be a chicken Knnbccb
And make million still so lazy self entitled kpkb on bto defect rectification non stop. Sibei sia suay indeed

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now am i entitled to call people Ccb sinkies? Of course I am. ceca here ceca there for what when Ccb sinkies are first ones to happily gang up with ceca and malaysians and hongkie Cantonese whatever to viciously attack me.
And this is another of my wisdom to see through Ccb sinkies.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
What is there to sacrifice by doing this? I see it as another wisdom of mine to be able to enjoy third time of living in a brand new condo in Spore.
122. I am 0.01% Singaporean who have the wisdom to rent out my old condo and rent brand new condo to enjoy life in brand new condo.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh ya if include my Nusa Duta and the other jb semi d that I sold that will my sixth time of living in a brand new condo or house. Shiok!
Oh ya if include my jb condo that will be my forth time of living in a brand new condo. Shiok!
123. I am 0.01% Singaporean who do not have rich parents but have SIX time living experience in my brand new condo or house be it purchased/rented/Spore/JB.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
123. I am 0.01% Singaporean who do not have rich parents but have SIX time living experience in my brand new condo or house be it purchased/rented/Spore/JB.
You also SIX cocks at one time, your cheebye mouth very busy!

1626189957686.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
This shows what hell of a neighbour and trouble making you are; moving from home to home, neighbours complaining of your shit, police have to pay you visits. Living next you is a real nightmare !!!
What rubbish are you liar son of whore talking? It only shows how capable I am and the evil conspiracy of vicious coward criminals sons of whores against me. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
She is the problem anywhere she goes. We should interview all her neighbours.
You disgusting serial liar son of whore tell lies to harm good people is your human pest kind of achievement in life. Act innocent and chaste is you real criminal’ common trait. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don’t be jealous of me ok with my long life expectancy following my mother, I will probably have TWENTY times living experience in my brand new condo or house IN MY LIFE.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
124. I am 0.01% Singaporean who stick out my head to do check and balance in real life and not just tcss in forum and suffer dire consequences for that.