• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

It’s lonely and tiring to be always in the 1% or 0.1% or 0.01%

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
121. I am 0.01% Singaporean who are both landlord and tenant.
Oh ya in case people never read my other thread I already clearly stated I rent out my condo and rent a condo because of human cockroaches ceca Indians hongkie cantonese etc harassing me with knocks just like @Cottonmouth harassing me in forum. That’s why i said before @Cottonmouth and ceca Indians are no different to me.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh ya in case people never read my other thread I already clearly stated I rent out my condo and rent a condo because of human cockroaches ceca Indians hongkie cantonese etc harassing me with knocks just like @Cottonmouth harassing me in forum. That’s why i said before @Cottonmouth and ceca Indians are no different to me.
And @Cottonmouth he claimed to be a sinkie woh. Sibei sia suay fellow country man to have. Ccb sinkies indeed

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Open mouth only all evil filthy lies of me is your ccb sinkie way to win indeed while act poor thing Kpkb on ceca. What a hypocrite Ccb sinkie son of whore . Pui!
I kena viciously bullied by ceca and Malaysians and Ccb sinkies. So tell me what’s the difference between them? Nothing at all indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I kena viciously bullied by ceca and Malaysians and Ccb sinkies. So tell me what’s the difference between them? Nothing at all indeed.
Now am i entitled to call people Ccb sinkies? Of course I am. ceca here ceca there for what when Ccb sinkies are first ones to happily gang up with ceca and malaysians and hongkie Cantonese whatever to viciously attack me.