• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

It’s lonely and tiring to be always in the 1% or 0.1% or 0.01%

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Or Your neighbour already had smell it ? You let them smell your finger after you oar ? Or you already oar and smell yourself? Chow gai correct ?
Hey YOU Cantonese scammer COWARD TURTLE SON OF CHICKEN go to my facebook to defame a virgin oar cb and ask me your evil filthy shit questions to win. You HIDING IN RAT HOLE ownself song accused a virgin is a chicken is not called a turtle then called what indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
128. I am 0.01% Singaporean who are always a 贵人aka benefactor to strangers. Unfortunately I am a Suay chee only have 小人around me.
I am so sick and tired of being a benefactor to strangers or my neighbours or my ex boss or my ex staff such as my sinkie Cantonese ex-accountant that i stick out my head to fight with kt latha to hire sinkie - instead of foreigner indian accountant pushed by kt latha - only for the bitch to idle and play Facebook games in office and pushed me on her last day of service.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am so sick and tired of being a benefactor to strangers or my neighbours or my ex boss or my ex staff such as my sinkie Cantonese ex-accountant that i stick out my head to fight with kt latha to hire sinkie - instead of foreigner indian accountant pushed by kt latha - only for the bitch to idle and play Facebook games in office and pushed me on her last day of service.
I should be like Ccb sinkies only tcss in forum about ceca Indians indeed.

kt latha

Alfrescian
Loyal
Benefactor???; an irritating trouble maker is what you are and that's the reason why you're fired. Aside from my own HR work scope, I need to find time to clear up your accounting shit, can't even keep proper accounts and still have the bloody chick to call yourself a finance manager; .. we don't need a trouble maker manager in the office

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

You want to suck his angmoh tuaki cock, got rejected because his cock is too small for your big cheebye.
You are a fucking seasoned toilet bowl slut!!!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Benefactor???; an irritating trouble maker is what you are and that's the reason why you're fired. Aside from my own HR work scope, I need to find time to clear up your accounting shit, can't even keep proper accounts and still have the bloody chick to call yourself a finance manager; .. we don't need a trouble maker manager in the office
As usual whatever you serial liar said of me the opposite is the truth because the indisputable fact is I was hired after the accounting shit created and not before.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
As usual whatever you serial liar said of me the opposite is the truth because the indisputable fact is I was hired after the accounting shit created and not before.
Oh ya some more i was the number 3 or 4 finance manager hired to clear the shit. The rest all zhao lor after a few months because can’t stand kt latha the real troublemaker and real slut calling me one. Why else do you people think my ex boss made kt latha to apologize to me?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh ya some more i was the number 3 or 4 finance manager hired to clear the shit. The rest all zhao lor after a few months because can’t stand kt latha the real troublemaker and real slut calling me one. Why else do you people think my ex boss made kt latha to apologize to me?
Oh ya according to my ex boss then (the one before LJ Mccully ok), she has to apologize to me if not she can get lost. And that’s why kt latha quickly kiss my feet then.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You want to suck his angmoh tuaki cock, got rejected because his cock is too small for your big cheebye.
You are a fucking seasoned toilet bowl slut!!!
See everyone? Fight with Malaysian indian to hire sinkie accountant not just get no thanks but get harmed by self claimed Ccb sinkie son of whore @glockman clone. Nope LJ McCully was not happy with me for rejecting ceca indian candidates pushed by kt latha. So stick out my head to fight for sinkies is the right term to use. ccb sinkies should thank me.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh ya according to my ex boss then (the one before LJ Mccully ok), she has to apologize to me if not she can get lost. And that’s why kt latha quickly kiss my feet then.
Oh ya kt latha kiss my feet is also the right term to use. Not just she apologized to me but she curry favor me for a time - until all the shit cleared and boss change to LJ Mccully.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
See everyone? Fight with Malaysian indian to hire sinkie accountant not just get no thanks but get harmed by self claimed Ccb sinkie son of whore @glockman clone. Nope LJ McCully was not happy with me for rejecting ceca indian candidates pushed by kt latha. So stick out my head to fight for sinkies is the right term to use. ccb sinkies should thank me.
Obviously Ccb sinkies are turtle hiding in forum to act righteous ceca here ceca there because they don’t even know what’s it like in real life to go against hr wishes for sure will incur boss’s wrath. See you as a troublemaker.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Obviously Ccb sinkies are turtle hiding in forum to act righteous ceca here ceca there because they don’t even know what’s it like in real life to go against hr wishes for sure will incur boss’s wrath. See you as a troublemaker.
Quite obviously I am 0.01% Singaporean by nature. Mind you people this happened way back in 2009 and I don’t even visit forum then. I am so AWARE of the need to hire local accountant and not ceca accountant by instinct.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
129. I am 0.01% Singaporean who didn’t go forum to tcss ceca but stick out my head to fight hr manager to hire Sinkie accountant instead of ceca India accountant.
130. i am 0.01% Singaporean by nature who know by instinct way back in 2009 of the need to hire local accountant instead of ceca accountant. Looks like I am proven superior to million dollar ministers with no clue then.