• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

It’s lonely and tiring to be always in the 1% or 0.1% or 0.01%

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
When did I admit? I said I am 0.01% Singaporean. Not ccb sinkies or Malaysian sons of whores like you.
Oh ya I can’t stand ccb sinkies that kpkb on their brand new bto too. Don’t want just give to people like me to buy ok? I very gian and like it very much to buy from them at bto price. I think the bto is better and cheaper than my jb condo seriously ccb sinkies are so greedy.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh ya I can’t stand ccb sinkies that kpkb on their brand new bto too. Don’t want just give to people like me to buy ok? I very gian and like it very much to buy from them at bto price. I think the bto is better and cheaper than my jb condo seriously ccb sinkies are so greedy.
Even the landscaping is superior to my jb condo despite the bto town council fee is much less than my jb condo maintenance fee. Ccb sinkies complaining on their bto should just diam.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very Kind Lady always like to confess her evil and stoopid deeds then later on when my uncle leepost her own quote she also don't admit KNN my uncle guess that's becas a siao lang will confess and leesclose things without knowing it :biggrin: KNN
You nameless Cantonese prostitute descendant want to create a false confession go to my Facebook to do that. Any idiot will understand because you ccb sinkies and Malaysian sons of whores insist my achievements mean prostitute means you are the prostitute to achieve what i achieve. Not me the capable 0.01% Singaporean.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
I will slap your cheebye and pluck out all your pubic hair! Fuck you with a knife and slice off your black nipples.
Please pluck out all the jibye hair until it leesemble a featherless chicken thank you
360e30fa51b593148669f89e6b044297.jpg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh ya based on my six times of living in a brand new condo or house, I can tell hdb sinkies that all the condos or houses i bought or rented got defects so I don’t see why Ccb sinkies keep Kpkb on bto defects. Be it tear out the tiles and redo or whatever defects just do it what is the big deal?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh ya based on my six times of living in a brand new condo or house, I can tell hdb sinkies that all the condos or houses i bought or rented got defects so I don’t see why Ccb sinkies keep Kpkb on bto defects. Be it tear out the tiles and redo or whatever defects just do it what is the big deal?
Seriously Ccb sinkies that Kpkb on bto defects are so self entitled. Pay a fraction of what I paid for condo and Kpkb their tiles popped out when my condo tiles had exactly the same problem.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh ya if include my Nusa Duta and the other jb semi d that I sold that will my sixth time of living in a brand new condo or house. Shiok!
What a big achievement in life indeed that other lowly evil filthy bastard sons of whores are so jealous of and insist someone has to be a chicken to achieve what I have achieved.