• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

It’s lonely and tiring to be always in the 1% or 0.1% or 0.01%

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You very happy with ceca, more blackie lanjiao for you to suck.
You dirty filthy toilet bowl slut, worse than professional prostitute.
You are an unprofessional whore.
I am very happy my enemies are taking care of each other. Pui you evil filthy coward liar son of whore!

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Coward evil filthy criminal son of whore just admit coward. Pui!

You very brave? post your imaginary hymen here!
Your well fucked pussy looks more like this!

t6HihbpFloC4ROhMZ63maPunBPwuGPLhEJ4uqj1zT07HpIW2BWmyifvfH5tLm2vuCVG9zaGGwaaJRg3aZ_J76gvAINvIsQ8

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And this is my biggest favorite of @jw5 post. Can’t quote it as the thread is closed.

Post in thread 'Dying in sleep is the way to go'
https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/dying-in-sleep-is-the-way-to-go.305870/post-3410510
I am very relaxed these days what with working from home and all. So no problem with logging in and posting. often.
But let's also get real. Sometimes we think we are being targeted, so we retaliate, but the other party also thinks that they are being targeted and retaliate.
Me and screwball, ok maybe it's 50-50.
But you (and all your monikers) and ginfreely, and I am being real here no jokes and no bullshit (so please don't be pissed), it's at least 80% you.
So if you want to accept me as a fellow forum member asking you politely to tone it down with her, I'll appreciate it greatly.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am very relaxed these days what with working from home and all. So no problem with logging in and posting. often.
But let's also get real. Sometimes we think we are being targeted, so we retaliate, but the other party also thinks that they are being targeted and retaliate.
Me and screwball, ok maybe it's 50-50.
But you (and all your monikers) and ginfreely, and I am being real here no jokes and no bullshit (so please don't be pissed), it's at least 80% you.
So if you want to accept me as a fellow forum member asking you politely to tone it down with her, I'll appreciate it greatly.
So true just look at @glockman = @Cottonmouth behavior is definitely at least 80% or rather 99% @glockman aka @Cottonmouth targeting me since day one.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
If I ever see you in person, I will rip out all your cheebye hair, dig your hole hard and slap your fuckface with the same hand.

Ginfreely Gay Sick Bin. You are a fucking CCB! I will spit on your fuckface and kick you hard in your cheebye.
You nameless evil coward abused son of whore turned abuser go to my Facebook to act garang. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Long live pap ceca whatever to take care of evil bastards slandering me a virgin as slut whore mistress non stop.
so old then I apply this in life my enemy’s enemy is my friend. Nevermind my enemy’s enemy is also my enemy. I will deal with my enemies myself.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
What is there to sacrifice by doing this? I see it as another wisdom of mine to be able to enjoy third time of living in a brand new condo in Spore.
Oh ya if include my jb condo that will be my forth time of living in a brand new condo. Shiok!