• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

It’s lonely and tiring to be always in the 1% or 0.1% or 0.01%

bart12

Alfrescian
Loyal
You Malaysians are so lowlife caught telling lies want to use defamation to win as usual. No need to repeat. You liar son of whore said you are going to take the road trip in the near future before you balik kampong NOT KNOWING THE BORDER IS CLOSED. No need to twist. Pui!
The Canada border is going to open in the near future probably as soon as in summer.. so my plan is still on track while you are struck in whore den

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Canada border is going to open in the near future probably as soon as in summer.. so my plan is still on track while you are struck in whore den
Son of whore still trying to twist. No one knows at the point when you said you are going to take the road trip IN THE NEAR FUTURE that it is going or when it’s going to open. And dont pretend don’t know there are other holes in your night business story.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And go to my facebook to slander me a virgin is a whore. Knnbccb Malaysian bastard son of whore hide in rat hole to slander me. Pui!

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
As usual you loser serial liar son of whore used the word caught when its your baseless accusation of me being a liar. Pui!

You are a fucking cheebye who needs to have your cheebye mouth slapped hard!
gifs-query-pussy-slapping.gif