• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

It’s lonely and tiring to be always in the 1% or 0.1% or 0.01%

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
So you are writing a story for me? If the whole world is closed, you think you can live in Spore comfortably bitching about everything :roflmao:
Unlike you I merely state facts of what you said without any twisting and your story is obviously very suspicious when the world is closed with G7 meeting cancelled last year and onIy opening up now, even the restaurants are closed not to mention your night business night club.

bart12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Unlike you I merely state facts of what you said without any twisting and your story is obviously very suspicious when the world is closed with G7 meeting cancelled last year and onIy opening up now, even the restaurants are closed not to mention your night business night club.
yes, only in your world , your leg is opened..The rest can shut down :roflmao: :roflmao:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
yes, only in your world , your leg is opened..The rest can shut down :roflmao: :roflmao:
As usual you Malaysian liar son of whore lose debate only turn to sexual attack. Pui your open leg mother phua cb! And remember ok this is a reflection of you not me. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nope I didn’t jump into conclusion. Your story is obviously very suspicious based on what you said yourself YOU WORK AT NIGHT then you said you do business in both countries so your business is night business which should be closed for business but somehow you flew from Asia to USA in the peak of covid before vaccine in or after September last year to do this night business and then you said you are FOREIGH PR that’s why no problem to enter USA but you want to make a road trip IN CANADA in the near future before you BALIK KAMPONG. You didn’t mention the Canada border is closed until I said so. And if you are foreign pr then you shouldn’t be balik kampong to Spore.
Another shameless scammer caught. A frog in the well liar son of whore @bart12 that didn’t even know Canada border is closed to USA people until now want to come and pretend to be in USA. Pui!

bart12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nope obviously I don’t write like that to all people. Only for returning insults to sons of sluts and whores. Pui!
1625419948749-png.115495

Just caught you lying again 2 days ago ..scolding all Sporean without being provocation

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another shameless scammer caught. A frog in the well liar son of whore @bart12 that didn’t even know Canada border is closed to USA people until now want to come and pretend to be in USA. Pui!
Alamak who in USA will not know the Canada border is closed to usa people? Only Malaysian scammers pretending to be in USA will not know.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
So which post did I said the Canada border is opened? I only know your leg is opened everyday :roflmao:
You Malaysians are so lowlife caught telling lies want to use defamation to win as usual. No need to repeat. You liar son of whore said you are going to take the road trip in the near future before you balik kampong NOT KNOWING THE BORDER IS CLOSED. No need to twist. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
So which post did I said the Canada border is opened? I only know your leg is opened everyday :roflmao:
And go to my facebook to slander me a virgin open leg everyday. Knnbccb Malaysian bastard son of whore hide in rat hole to slander me. Pui!