• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

It’s lonely and tiring to be always in the 1% or 0.1% or 0.01%

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@ginfreely fuck your cheebye with a knife!
You nameless evil coward son of whore go to my Facebook to make violent threats and accuse me a virgin a chicken. No sympathy for you evil filthy coward criminal abused son of whore turned abuser hiding in rat hole to bully me who did nothing to you while you are a mouse infront of criminals bullying you. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Already told you I do decent work but you have to twist everything to your shady lifestyle.. :roflmao:
Nope only you liar son of whore twisted a person not sleeping to a whore while I twisted nothing and only stated you are a gigolo by your own definition of not sleeping. And you dare not answer what business you do AT NIGHT that you need to travel to USA/Canada last year after September 2020 - still during peak of pandemic before vaccine is out.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nope only you liar son of whore twisted a person not sleeping to a whore while I twisted nothing and only stated you are a gigolo by your own definition of not sleeping. And you dare not answer what business you do AT NIGHT that you need to travel to USA/Canada last year after September 2020 - still during peak of pandemic before vaccine is out.
and @bart12 how did you go to usa/Canada after September 2020 when most planes are grounded?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are really a frog in the well.. US has never lockdown and Spore quarantine hotels are full.. You think just because of covid, the world will stop rotating? :roflmao:
Oh so you mean you are USA PR and went to USA and not Canada? But the road trip picture you showed is from Canada. You are the real frog in the well pretending to be in USA and not know Canada border is closed to even usa people until now.

bart12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh so you mean you are USA PR and went to USA and not Canada? But the road trip picture you showed is from Canada. You are the real frog in the well pretending to be in USA and not know Canada border is closed to even usa people until now.
Hi ..Don't jump into conclusion..I only said I plan a roadtrip in the near future (when the border is open again)

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are a slutty frog, legs open, mouth open, CB open.

HyPX526.jpg

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi ..Don't jump into conclusion..I only said I plan a roadtrip in the near future (when the border is open again)
Nope I didn’t jump into conclusion. Your story is obviously very suspicious based on what you said yourself YOU WORK AT NIGHT then you said you do business in both countries so your business is night business which should be closed for business but somehow you flew from Asia to USA in the peak of covid before vaccine in or after September last year to do this night business and then you said you are FOREIGH PR that’s why no problem to enter USA but you want to make a road trip IN CANADA in the near future before you BALIK KAMPONG. You didn’t mention the Canada border is closed until I said so. And if you are foreign pr then you shouldn’t be balik kampong to Spore.

bart12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nope I didn’t jump into conclusion. Your story is obviously very suspicious based on what you said yourself YOU WORK AT NIGHT then you said you do business in both countries so your business is night business which should be closed for business but somehow you flew from Asia to USA in the peak of covid before vaccine in or after September last year to do this night business and then you said you are FOREIGH PR that’s why no problem to enter USA but you want to make a road trip IN CANADA in the near future before you BALIK KAMPONG. You didn’t mention the Canada border is closed until I said so. And if you are foreign pr then you shouldn’t be balik kampong to Spore.
So you are writing a story for me? If the whole world is closed, you think you can live in Spore comfortably bitching about everything :roflmao: