• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

It’s lonely and tiring to be always in the 1% or 0.1% or 0.01%

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Neither of them bothers about a mad whore like you.
You should be stripped naked, have your cheebye hair forcefully removed and your cheebye dig until bleed.
Cut off your cheebye and cook! Fuck you and your fucking cheebye.

Very Kind Lady, hope you get struck by lightning.

dzbTlMXb.jpg
Pui you nameless evil filthy coward abused son of whore turned abuser go to my Facebook to open your Ccb mouth. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
120. I am 0.01% Singaporean with English literature A1 memory and reading skills to decipher a character in forum. Too bad English literature skills cannot catch deceiving bastards out to con me like gigolo son of whore @LordElrond but sure can catch a serial liar clone son of whore like @glockman = @Cottonmouth = @ginmother = @bart12. All these bastards all work at night as gigolo by their own definition of not sleeping at night = working as whore when they are caught in the same time zone as me and not sleeping at night.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
120. I am 0.01% Singaporean with English literature A1 memory and reading skills to decipher a character in forum. Too bad English literature skills cannot catch deceiving bastards out to con me like gigolo son of whore @LordElrond but sure can catch a serial liar clone son of whore like @glockman = @Cottonmouth = @ginmother = @bart12. All these bastards all work at night as gigolo by their own definition of not sleeping at night = working as whore when they are caught in the same time zone as me and not sleeping at night.
And @bart12 admitted to be working at night in September 2020 hahahaha

bart12

Alfrescian
Loyal
As usual you serial liar Malaysian indian criminal bully get caught WITH PROOF telling lies of you being in Canada/USA going to balik kampong Spore in the near future when you by your own admission in September 2020 - not that long ago - are in the same time zone as me. And not just you have no shame no repentance after being busted a serial liar but you turned around to REPEAT your baseless accusations of me a liar. I Pui you liar son of whore for insulting me a slut whore mistress is called you deserve it. Not a reflection of me but you. Pui!
My business cover 2 countries..It is pretty normal for me to travel and work in 2 different offices.. Whereas you, a local prostitute can only serve Spore and JB(pre covid) :roflmao: :roflmao:

bart12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, more likely you have F9 in English comprehension but A1 in Singlish profanity

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
My business cover 2 countries..It is pretty normal for me to travel and work in 2 different offices.. Whereas you, a local prostitute can only serve Spore and JB(pre covid) :roflmao: :roflmao:
Tsk tsk tsk look at you evil filthy Malaysian caught telling lies WITH PROOF not just trying to wriggle out with more lies but again by using defamation of me a virgin being a prostitute. What a reflection of you and your prostitute mother indeed. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
What business you do? Don’t forget you said YOU WORK AT NIGHT by your own admission means your business whatever it’s is at night.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
What business you do? Don’t forget you said YOU WORK AT NIGHT by your own admission means your business whatever it’s is at night.
What kind of night business is still opened last year during covid 19? Don’t say night club, restaurants also shut down isn’t it? @bart12 really insulting our intelligence.

bart12

Alfrescian
Loyal
You always write that you get called a slut, wolf whistle even walking to the market,sexual harassment by all kind of people. Plus,your frequent exchange of lewd messages in this forum. I don't think you are so simple.
Tsk tsk tsk look at you evil filthy Malaysian caught telling lies WITH PROOF not just trying to wriggle out with more lies but again by using defamation of me a virgin being a prostitute. What a reflection of you and your prostitute mother indeed. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You always write that you get called a slut, wolf whistle even walking to the market,sexual harassment by all kind of people. Plus,your frequent exchange of lewd messages in this forum. I don't think you are so simple.
As usual you @glockman clone after being busted a serial liar son of whore got no shame to blame me the victim of crimes. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I will kiap your nipples with a pair of pliers and rip them off!! You virgin slut chicken!
You nameless evil coward son of whore go to my Facebook to make violent threats and accuse me a virgin a chicken. No sympathy for your evil filthy coward criminal son of whore hiding in rat hole to bully me who did nothing to you while you are a mouse infront of criminals bullying you. Pui!