• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

It’s lonely and tiring to be always in the 1% or 0.1% or 0.01%

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
117. I am 0.01% Singaporean who have met not one but two evil filthy Malaysians that created one clone to be nice to me while the other clone to be evil filthy mean nasty to me. Not all Malaysians are evil lah but I already met so many evil lowlife people like this two and so many others that did evil to me. And if you see them on Facebook or on the road they are ordinary family people that don’t look evil at all and some even project a dog loving animal lover front but did so many evil vicious dirty tricks to me behind.
118. I am 0.01% Singaporean who have met two evil mean nasty fake animal lover Malaysians that viciously bullied me. One is Nusa duta malaysian Cantonese mistress and family, one is @LordElrond malaysian indian gigolo.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone noticed that Ginfreely doesn't dispute the LARGE VAGINA claim all these while?
It means her cheebye is indeed quite a big piece.

maxresdefault.jpg

bart12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tsk tsk tsk the whole world can see you serial liar busted are the one that lost argument and dare not say you are foreign PR of where.
The whole world can see you lying from day 1.. Claim you got money but complain of GST for a cup of coffee in JB.. Claim yourself high class, but look at your post all ended up with vulgarity and "pui". Only a crude and crass person will split here and there. All the sexual harassment you claim is really a reflection of yourself. No mercy and sympathy on you

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
It has never been a case of cunt. You @glockman loser serial liar son of whore are busted by @jw5 and @Leongsam.
Neither of them bothers about a mad whore like you.
You should be stripped naked, have your cheebye hair forcefully removed and your cheebye dig until bleed.
Cut off your cheebye and cook! Fuck you and your fucking cheebye.

Very Kind Lady, hope you get struck by lightning.

dzbTlMXb.jpg

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The whole world can see you lying from day 1.. Claim you got money but complain of GST for a cup of coffee in JB.. Claim yourself high class, but look at your post all ended up with vulgarity and "pui". Only a crude and crass person will split here and there. All the sexual harassment you claim is really a reflection of yourself. No mercy and sympathy on you
As usual you serial liar Malaysian indian criminal bully get caught WITH PROOF telling lies of you being in Canada/USA going to balik kampong Spore in the near future when you by your own admission in September 2020 - not that long ago - are in the same time zone as me. And not just you have no shame no repentance after being busted a serial liar but you turned around to REPEAT your baseless accusations of me a liar. I Pui you liar son of whore for insulting me a slut whore mistress is called you deserve it. Not a reflection of me but you. Pui!

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
As usual you serial liar Malaysian indian criminal bully get caught WITH PROOF telling lies of you being in Canada/USA going to balik kampong Spore in the near future when you by your own admission in September 2020 - not that long ago - are in the same time zone as me. And not just you have no shame no repentance after being busted a serial liar but you turned around to REPEAT your baseless accusations of me a liar. I Pui you liar son of whore for insulting me a slut whore mistress is called you deserve it. Not a reflection of me but you. Pui!

SLUT. Are you starting your shift soon to sell your cheebye hole?
Who will be the first to 插头香 inside your big cheebye??

incense.jpg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
What does balik kampong mean? Means come home to Spore. But when caught telling lies he claimed to be foreign Pr but dare not say pr of what country. If he is pr of usa or canada he went to Canada or USA after September 2020 for what when the whole world under lockdown last year. Three year old also knows he is telling lies indeed.