• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

It’s lonely and tiring to be always in the 1% or 0.1% or 0.01%

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anything wrong working at night? I work a decent job unlike you so filthy twisting everything to sex. :roflmao: :roflmao:
She works the night shift as a whore, prostitute, hooker, streetwalker. Sunset she open her legs, sunrise she close. Sometimes if got VIP, she day time also service men. She's like a 7-11 whore, her cheebye is always open, you walk past her cheebye got motion detector Ding Dong.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anything wrong working at night? I work a decent job unlike you so filthy twisting everything to sex. :roflmao: :roflmao:
Tsk tsk tsk I already wrote clearly you serial liar son of whore are busted for telling lies in Canada thread of being in Canada/USA now when in September last year your night is my night aka impossible for you to b in canada/USA.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tsk tsk tsk I already wrote clearly you serial liar son of whore are busted for telling lies in Canada thread of being in Canada/USA now when in September last year your night is my night aka impossible for you to b in canada/USA.
@Leongsam can clear the air is @bart12 = @Cottonmouth? maybe scroobal clone lah looks like the latter is definitely richer than @glockman the cheapo fake self proclaimed rich man caught sharing vpn for attack clones.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
She works the night shift as a whore, prostitute, hooker, streetwalker. Sunset she open her legs, sunrise she close. Sometimes if got VIP, she day time also service men. She's like a 7-11 whore, her cheebye is always open, you walk past her cheebye got motion detector Ding Dong.
That’s what you serial liar son of whore shamelessly accused of me not sleeping means whore while you yourself @bart12 not sleeping means working at night as trader. Pui by your own EVIL filthy logic you are not sleeping means working as gigolo. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don’t think canada border is opened to foreigner entry between September last year and now so it’s impossible @bart12 to enter canada after his September post of working at night (which is my night too). So he is 100% a clone. @Leongsam see? Don’t even need to know his vpn to know @bart12 is a serial liar clone

bart12

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don’t think canada border is opened to foreigner entry between September last year and now so it’s impossible @bart12 to enter canada after his September post of working at night (which is my night too). So he is 100% a clone. @Leongsam see? Don’t even need to know his vpn to know @bart12 is a serial liar clone
As usual you are jumping the gun in accusing people ...you didn't see those photos are dated 2007.. It seems like you are busted as a serial liar who wronglyfully accused everyone..Your boss and colleagues all must be wrongfully accused by you.. :roflmao: :roflmao:

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
As usual you are jumping the gun in accusing people ...you didn't see those photos are dated 2007.. It seems like you are busted as a serial liar who wronglyfully accused everyone..Your boss and colleagues all must be wrongfully accused by you.. :roflmao: :roflmao:

This cunt doesn't have an ounce of credibility, she's just a rabid whore who needs to be fucked by a knife and have her cheebye sliced off.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
What 2007 photos? Don’t act blur pretend don’t know what I am talking about is not photo but your post YESTERDAY of you going to take a road trip in USA/Canada before returning Spore and that means you are the seriar liar busted pretending to be in usa/Canada when last September you were in the same time zone as me by your own admission.

bart12

Alfrescian
Loyal
What 2007 photos? Don’t act blur pretend don’t know what I am talking about is not photo but your post YESTERDAY of you going to take a road trip in USA/Canada before returning Spore and that means you are the seriar liar busted pretending to be in usa/Canada when last September you were in the same time zone as me by your own admission.
I can be anywhere anytime.. You can't assume I can't be in Spore last year and in USA this year. Your logic of reasoning is quite twisted just like your mental health :roflmao: :roflmao:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I can be anywhere anytime.. You can't assume I can't be in Spore last year and in USA this year. Your logic of reasoning is quite twisted just like your mental health :roflmao: :roflmao:
Nope you can’t as I read somewhere Canada border is closed to foreigners due to covid.