• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

It’s lonely and tiring to be always in the 1% or 0.1% or 0.01%

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
After glancing at those old posts and your words used then i
find it impossible that you do not understand the meaning of cucumber in this forum. If you don’t you won’t have said cucumbersome for no reason.

Sigh. :frown:

Like I said I am sorry lah. I agree with you. I should have known what it means. But honestly I was not thinking about you at all when I posted.

In any case don't you think the word cumbersome should also have similar meaning then? So why your friend use that word? Some more to describe breasts.

Anyway I have no intention to quarrel or fight. I mean with true sincerity what I posted to you over the weekend and today as well. Dont dwell on things. I am sure by now you know who are those who will keep attacking you and who are those who don't.

Take care gin.

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
i guess kishore mahbubabni's words ring true
he says all the time
he is a minority among minorities in stinkypura since he is a sindhi who is clubbed along with other indians in stinkypura

he knows how to lick boots well otherwise he wouldn't have risen up the ranks during old fart harry lee's regime

sometimes he licks tiongkok's boots, most of the time he does that

but since his family members need to live and enjoy yankee/western facilities and environment, he can't shut himself out of the west

so lavishes heaps of praise on yanks from time to time and calls himself a friend of the west as well

:roflmao:

an opportunistic wily fox if there was one

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
i guess kishore mahbubabni's words ring true
he says all the time
he is a minority among minorities in stinkypura since he is a sindhi who is clubbed along with other indians in stinkypura

he knows how to lick boots well otherwise he wouldn't have risen up the ranks during old fart harry lee's regime

sometimes he licks tiongkok's boots, most of the time he does that

but since his family members need to live and enjoy yankee/western facilities and environment, he can't shut himself out of the west

so lavishes heaps of praise on yanks from time to time and calls himself a friend of the west as well

:roflmao:

an opportunistic wily fox if there was one
What rubbish are you talking about? I am like Angmoh the best quick to praise quick to scold ok.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please don't drag me into some threesome ,foursome because we know you really excel in 独战群雄.. :roflmao: :roflmao:
I just saw you in the Canada thread. Ya you son of whore could be scroobal clone instead. But more like Sinkie clone so filthy twisting everything to sex.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Killborat must be disappointed if he knows you don't him consider him a friend; he's just like you, a cockroach, sleeps in the day.
You real cockroach harassing me non stop are really same as kt latha stir shit non stop. I hardly even talked to killborat he should thank me for remembering him. Many people don’t even remember the good things that others do for them.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
So you are stalking me in the middle of the night where I can post ? You need to be open minded on sex.. Without sex, you won't be born.. :roflmao:
Nope i happened to see the thread and there you serial liar @glockman or scroobal clone are claiming to be in canada/USA going to make some trip before you come back to Spore when just last year you said you are working at night when I asked you at night aka you are no where in canada/usa.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nope i happened to see the thread and there you serial liar @glockman or scroobal clone are claiming to be in canada/USA going to make some trip before you come back to Spore when just last year you said you are working at night when I asked you at night aka you are no where in canada/usa.
@jw5 is @bart12 scroobal clone? Very suspicious

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
@jw5 is @bart12 scroobal clone? Very suspicious
hentai_orgasm_gif-2855.gif

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Got proof got talk. @bart12 you are busted

Post in thread 'So fortunate to have acquired a taste of orchestra violin and piano music'
https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/so...ra-violin-and-piano-music.292414/post-3226791