• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

It’s lonely and tiring to be always in the 1% or 0.1% or 0.01%

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Now that it's confirmed she's not your bitch. I will slit her throat, cut off her nipples, break her limbs, fuck her with a golf umbrella and open it up before cracking her skull with my golf club. This whore must die.
She was actually, until she became too feisty. But please, go easy on her. She just needs TLC and she'll be perfectly fine.:thumbsup::biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
116. I am 0.01% Singaporean who have met nice people that called me one of their best friends or one of their forum friends.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
117. I am 0.01% Singaporean who have met not one but two evil filthy Malaysians that created one clone to be nice to me while the other clone to be evil filthy mean nasty to me. Not all Malaysians are evil lah but I already met so many evil lowlife people like this two and so many others that did evil to me. And if you see them on Facebook or on the road they are ordinary family people that don’t look evil at all and some even project a dog loving animal lover front but did so many evil vicious dirty tricks to me behind.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
117. I am 0.01% Singaporean who have met not one but two evil filthy Malaysians that created one clone to be nice to me while the other clone to be evil filthy mean nasty to me. Not all Malaysians are evil lah but I already met so many evil lowlife people like this two and so many others that did evil to me. And if you see them on Facebook or on the road they are ordinary family people that don’t look evil at all and some even project a dog loving animal lover front but did so many evil vicious dirty tricks to me behind.
And this is applicable to those bastards whistling around me or those hiding in their unit to hit my windows or knock on their floor. They are ordinary family or young people OR OLD MAN and look ordinary but very good at denial act innocent after doing evil or turn around to blame me. Ordinary people are capable of very evil deeds indeed.

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You may not consider me your forum friend but I wish you peace, good health and happiness. :smile:
After glancing at those old posts and your words used then i
find it impossible that you do not understand the meaning of cucumber in this forum. If you don’t you won’t have said cucumbersome for no reason.