• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

It’s lonely and tiring to be always in the 1% or 0.1% or 0.01%

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
YOU ARE A SOR HAI THAT THINKS THAT PEOPLE WANT TO SEE YOUR LONG DARK NIPPLE MEANS THEY HAVE SEXUAL LEESIRE
You are cantonese prostitute descendant scammer - spewing shame lies of me a virgin a sor hai - caught by the wisest and smartest @jw5.

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dearest, since you were such a capable wife, why would your husband divorce you? From what it seems, it doesn't look like he's missing out much?
We annulled marriage not divorce and the reason is clear by the word annulment which of course to you serial liar accusing me one is called a lie when the truth is what it is.

lostvirgin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes but no need to tell you must learn from the wisest and smartest @jw5 how to deal with you evil filthy Malaysian indian snake @glockman that tell lies no clones but busted by @jw5
Darling. You are a liar, an attention deprived liar. Despite all your accusations over the years, nobody has been arrested. Because nobody believes your tirades, to them you are just mentally unsound.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And the idea is my credit. I am the one who have this idea and convinced my ex husband on this. So much bright wisdom and we all made good profits thanks to me.
Oh it may sound like nothing but it’s actually a big thing with kay poh chee ex mother in law and sister in law keep saying the other way about buying hdb.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
109. I am 0.01% Singaporean who have wisdom to buy brand new 1200 sf condo at half million instead of old aged 1200 sf hdb at $400k and then spend 100k to renovate to condo standard. No more such good deals now though.
110. I am 0.01% Singaporean who have to deal with persistent Kay poh Chee who are not only no help but out to create trouble.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
111. I am 0.01%Singaporean with thick and long labia
288_1000.gif

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
114. I'm a fake virgin, true slut. Attention seeker who loves to let people smell my chow hai, act victim, act innocent. But in my bones, I'm a total chaocheebye who deserves to be gang raped.
You evil filthy indian prostitute descendant FUCK OFF!!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal