• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

It’s lonely and tiring to be always in the 1% or 0.1% or 0.01%

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Such good deals are everywhere in outlying areas then. Unfortunately you were too focused to do evil and could not see the good.
Oh ya in case it sounds too easy to make money, after we bought the half million condo dropped by another 10%. It was a different era but not the era of easy property money ok.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
111. I am 0.01% Singaporean who are Suay Chee never made easy money in Spore property. Not like hdb sinkies buy bto just eat and sleep made few hundred thousands or even million.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And bto hdb sinkies no need to deal with kay poh Chee asked you sell condo to go buy hdb 3 room flat too.
112. I am 0.01% Singaporean who have unique mother in law sister in law problem and it’s not my fault we are not the same kind.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Such good deals are everywhere in outlying areas then. Unfortunately you were too focused to do evil and could not see the good.
Oh ya the half million 1200 sf condo that came with marble flooring only required less than $40k cash from each of us after voucher rebate. Where to find such good deal now?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh ya in case it sounds too easy to make money, after we bought the half million condo dropped by another 10%. It was a different era but not the era of easy property money ok.
Ya it doesn’t help that price dropped further 10% and stayed low for years after that.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
115. I'm a slut, a whore, a prostitute. I LOVE to suck cock, I love to have my cheebye hole spread wide and rammed hard. I also like to call myself a virgin. I'm a hypocrite, a fake, a fucking mockery. I'm ginfreely the chaocheebye!

jw5

Loyal
116. I fuck my husband, I fuck my daddy, I fuck my husband's daddy, I'm basically a fucking cheapslut whore.

Then again, I don't think a new thread will garner enough interest, and I don't want to disturb threads with valid topics to post the details of GMS' F4 buddies.

jw5

Loyal
117. My cheebye itches as soon as the sun rises, I'm the 0.01% women with such a piece of itchy cunt.

You know what, I will post in one of those "spam threads" or perhaps in one of those threads with already a lot of spam posts. I am sure the TS will not mind.

jw5

Loyal
118. I am 0.01 best actress, I act innocent, I play victim card. I virgin. I get lapdogs to lick my cunt by masking all the filth within.

Last time when GMS used to banter with his forum buddies, sometimes the other guys would also act innocent and play victim.