• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

It’s lonely and tiring to be always in the 1% or 0.1% or 0.01%

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
So Shiok to have multiple properties.
So Shiok to have multiple properties on my ability without being a hooker. Not like son of hooker @glockman got a little money leftover by his hooker mother only called himself rich man and stud and called it his entertainment to insult others hookers and called called it shiok to blow up birds etc. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
So Shiok to have multiple properties on my ability without being a hooker. Not like son of hooker @glockman got a little money leftover by his hooker mother only called himself rich man and stud and called it his entertainment to insult others hookers and called called it shiok to blow up birds etc. Pui!
Useless no ability lowlife low class people than need to insult women hooker need to kill weaker beings to find their Shiokness indeed.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Blow up birds?
tumblr_nmcqzmCO2c1sk6nrso1_1280.png

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
97. I am 0.01% Singaporean virgin with my good name posted in sex website by evil filthy coward liar sons of whores.
99. I am 0.01% Singaporean victim of vicious Malaysian and Indian crimes and not just no help from self claimed sinkies sons of whores but insulted me sia suay and high class hooker.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
100. You're without a doubt, the 1 and only Gan Siok Siao; not even any 0.01% of siao people in Singapore can come close to your level of siaoness.
according to you psychopath evil filthy Malaysian Indian liar son of whore that twist facts to lies and siao

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
100. I am 0.01% Singaporean with worst chemistry results reading pharma reports of clinical trials with substantial keen interest

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
101. I am 0.01% Singaporean forum clone hunter with proven clone hunting skills. Caught an evil filthy Malaysian Indian lowlife son of whore clone that pretended to be nice to me in PM while viciously attacking me in living in jb forum and he admitted his lowly lowlife low class act.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
101. I am 0.01% Singaporean forum clone hunter with proven clone hunting skills. Caught an evil filthy Malaysian Indian lowlife son of whore clone that pretended to be nice to me in PM while viciously attacking me in living in jb forum and he admitted his lowly lowlife low class act.
Of course I am forum clone hunter second to @jw5

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
I am just a partial moderator on this board, i do not hold or know IP addressing etc though i did try to check. It is now the year 2021, the people who slandered you may have already passed on or moved on at least. Time to let it go. I have had so many people leaving physically and departing to the other side. I am just very tired these days, please take care. My best wishes. If it helps you that blaming me will help you, then please do.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am just a partial moderator on this board, i do not hold or know IP addressing etc though i did try to check. It is now the year 2021, the people who slandered you may have already passed on or moved on at least. Time to let it go. I have had so many people leaving physically and departing to the other side. I am just very tired these days, please take care. My best wishes. If it helps you that blaming me will help you, then please do.
You shouldn’t have promised to help me and then disappeared for months. Next time don’t do that to victims of crimes counting on your help to provide a copy of the doxxing post which you said you have then but now say like don’t have. And it’s not my fault that 2021 still got plenty evil filthy Malaysians, indians, Malays, chinese attacking me everywhere I go hiding behind whistles hiding in forum and hiding in their unit attacking me in the sanctuary of my own home despite I have moved house so many times to avoid them AND LET GO. So it’s not a matter of I want or don’t want to let go but the psychopath attacking me are still following me everywhere I go - smearing me everywhere I go to lure others to attack me I go - he or they the criminals are the ones don’t want to let me go ok ?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
103. I am 0.01% Singaporean attacked by racist criminals in the sanctuary of my own home harassing me in my sleep by knocks on windows and floor while people Kpkb racist due to their privacy get invaded for one time use of their photos without their face shown.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And you are a lucky man to have people around you passing on at your age. The unlucky ones had it before age 21.