• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

It’s lonely and tiring to be always in the 1% or 0.1% or 0.01%

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
113. "unique MIL, SIL and it's not my fault we are not the same kind"... you're a slut, how to be the same?
Twist everything to slut issue is you lap dog of real slut in bed. Pui your evil filthy whore mother wife daughters phua cb!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
114. I am an attention seeking whore who can't wait to show the world my large pussy, but I also want to act virgin and cover up. Can someone just gangrape me please? Spray all your Curry on my face?
You @glockman are the fake rich man caught acting rich while i am acting myself a real virgin. Pui your filthy Malaysian whore mother wife daughters phua cb

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
42-700x700.jpg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
4:30am, are you in the middle of your shift in little india working as a cocksucker?
I'm 200% sure you are a fucking whore, a prostitute with a seasoned piece of pussy fucked by millions from Iraq to India to Saudi. Your chaocheebye is more phua than a piece of hammered beef!
Tell that to your Sinkie clone @bart12 that said he works at night as a trader when caught posting at 2 or 3 am and insulting me a whore. You are a gigolo if I am whore by your evil filthy liar son of whore logic. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
113. I am 0.01% Singaporean proven righteous to speak up for people that are nothing to do with me and being attacked by others. Two proven records and more in this forum although sometimes I got it wrong protected the bad guy.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
113. I am 0.01% Singaporean proven righteous to speak up for people that are nothing to do with me and being attacked by others. Two proven records and more in this forum although sometimes I got it wrong protected the bad guy.
Thanks to @nayr69sg for digging out old records and refreshed my memory to that.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
114. I am 0.01% Singaporean who self learned to play violin in middle age and can play one song twinkle twinkle little star with no screeching.

bart12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tell that to your Sinkie clone @bart12 that said he works at night as a trader when caught posting at 2 or 3 am and insulting me a whore. You are a gigolo if I am whore by your evil filthy liar son of whore logic. Pui!
Hehe , It was me catching you working at night ..not other way around. You are caught by me for contradicting yourself, now become 老羞成怒 :roflmao::roflmao:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You're the one that is twisting and spinning tales; #1 you're not even married to your so- called ex-husband, where on earth do you've a MIL, SIL ? Or you were married and your hubby divorced you.
Why not I have annullment with ex husband means got ex MIL SIL. pui!