• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

It’s lonely and tiring to be always in the 1% or 0.1% or 0.01%

kt latha

Alfrescian
Loyal
104. I am 0.01% Singaporean with illness from eczema to sleep apnea that all have no cure.
105. I suggest you dig yourself a hole on the ground and bury yourself inside; this way
you would'nt be harassing your neighbours; this forum will be peaceful, many members here at SBF will be grateful for sure, you can also enjoy a good long noiseless rest inside the hole as well, multiple plus, everyone wins

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
105. I suggest you dig yourself a hole on the ground and bury yourself inside; this way
you would'nt be harassing your neighbours; this forum will be peaceful, many members here at SBF will be grateful for sure, you can also enjoy a good long noiseless rest inside the hole as well, multiple plus, everyone wins
Hey you evil filthy Indian slut calling others slut go to my Facebook to suggest that to me.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why do you always keeo luring people at this SBF to visit your FB, Tw account?. What's so big deal about your slut FB, TW?..
Btw, you mention that you intend to quit SBF for good, but you die die, LL still come back here again and again to post your slutty shit night in, night out.
When did I mention I intend to quit sbf for good? I said I will be here forever to tell the truth of you evil filthy Malaysian liars sons of whores accusing a virgin a slut whore mistress. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
105. I am 0.01% Singaporean terminated for doing nothing wrong while murderer accused can get suspended from work for 5 years since 2016. Shouting at Ccb boss for supporting Ccb Indian bitch doing sexual harassment of me is of course nothing wrong.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
108. I am 0.01% Singaporean who have not spent any money in renovation in Singapore. Spent a lot in JB though contributing to JB economy with not only no thanks received but evil filthy shit in return.

lostvirgin

Alfrescian
Loyal
108. I am 0.01% Singaporean who have not spent any money in renovation in Singapore. Spent a lot in JB though contributing to JB economy with not only no thanks received but evil filthy shit in return.

Such wisdom my dear. :laugh:
yqLCR3jYH907y8FL84DyJ3-3lq_Pa5G0HbeN5MuyGKM.jpg

Last edited:

lostvirgin

Alfrescian
Loyal
You shouldn’t have promised to help me and then disappeared for months. Next time don’t do that to victims of crimes counting on your help to provide a copy of the doxxing post which you said you have then but now say like don’t have. And it’s not my fault that 2021 still got plenty evil filthy Malaysians, indians, Malays, chinese attacking me everywhere I go hiding behind whistles hiding in forum and hiding in their unit attacking me in the sanctuary of my own home despite I have moved house so many times to avoid them AND LET GO. So it’s not a matter of I want or don’t want to let go but the psychopath attacking me are still following me everywhere I go - smearing me everywhere I go to lure others to attack me I go - he or they the criminals are the ones don’t want to let me go ok ?

Oh dear, people were following you wherever you moved? You must have been quite popular if not a celebrity? :laugh:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
109. I am 0.01% Singaporean who have wisdom to buy brand new 1200 sf condo at half million instead of old aged 1200 sf hdb at $400k and then spend 100k to renovate to condo standard. No more such good deals now though.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh dear, people were following you wherever you moved? You must have been quite popular if not a celebrity? :laugh:
Ya you evil filthy Malaysian and indian sons of whores criminals are stalking and harassing me everywhere I moved from jb to spore. Pui!!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
109. I am 0.01% Singaporean who have wisdom to buy brand new 1200 sf condo at half million instead of old aged 1200 sf hdb at $400k and then spend 100k to renovate to condo standard. No more such good deals now though.
And the idea is my credit. I am the one who have this idea and convinced my ex husband on this. So much bright wisdom and we all made good profits thanks to me.