• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

It’s lonely and tiring to be always in the 1% or 0.1% or 0.01%

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
what Kee siao? Buy multiple properties in jb is exactly what I did ok.
Actually buying multiple properties is no different from buying multiple bags or shoes. It gives you so much pleasure but also trouble and ultimately you only need and use one.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
At Nusa Dua, we set fire crackers to celebrate having this sort of residents in our neighbourhood
Not just in Nusa duta but you evil filthy Malaysians and Indians and sinkies have been attacking me everywhere from jb to spore. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
97. I am 0.01% Singaporean virgin with my good name posted in sex website by evil filthy coward liar sons of whores.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
98. I am 0.01% Singaporean who are nobody but philanthropic WHEN YOUNG. The key word in capital very important because now is sinkies can go to hell.