• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

It’s lonely and tiring to be always in the 1% or 0.1% or 0.01%

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
89. I am 0.01% Singaporean women never jealous of other women beauty and that’s why I was good friend with a beautiful ex colleague.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
89. Invested in Johore property, got burnt till lost panties, lost bra, end up coming back and still want to spin and boost, you're more like a dead chicken, kicking the pot.
Nope every word in that sentence is a fact as per @JohnTan thread definition of winner. No spin at all. Only you evil filthy Malaysian Indian liar slut are dead chicken spinning. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I just remember I have two more glaring 0.01% facts.

90. I am 0.01% Singaporean who have been using clothes dryer for decades.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
92. I am 0.01% Singaporean women who use only one handbag at a time and consider it a hassle to switch handbag.