• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

It’s lonely and tiring to be always in the 1% or 0.1% or 0.01%

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
87. Smart and clever, you're certainly, only when it comes to spinning lies and stories.
According to you evil filthy Indian the fake honest real slut in bed. You don‘t believe I am a virgin because you are a real slut in bed and a disgrace to women using slut to attack woman. Of course you call that smart and clever. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
According to you evil filthy Indian the fake honest real slut in bed. You don‘t believe I am a virgin because you are a real slut in bed and a disgrace to women using slut to attack woman. Of course you call that smart and clever. Pui!
Seriously with KT latha this kind of women around to drag down fellow woman using slut as a tool want to talk what equality?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kt Latha this kind of woman and their descendants certainly deserved inequality forever. Pui!
And judging from the many women that supported slut shaming and one even proudly posted kiss nipple picture in living in jb forum to harass me such women are the majority and so they and their descendants don’t complain inequality ok?

kt latha

Alfrescian
Loyal
88. Why don't you put on a T-shirt with these words printed "U Dun Believe IM A Virgin?" and take a ride on the train. Boy, that'll be amazing !!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
88. Why don't you put on a T-shirt with these words printed "U Dun Believe IM A Virgin?" and take a ride on the train. Boy, that'll be amazing !!
No you KT latha should do that a T shirt with these words I am a real slut in bed and that’s why I attack woman as slut to win.