• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

It’s lonely and tiring to be always in the 1% or 0.1% or 0.01%

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are the son of slut telling lies as usual when I walked out and moved on in life for years until i buy house in jb and get slandered by you malaysian snakes twisting office office bully sexual harassment to slut story.
YOU DARE TO SAY THAT YOU DIDN'T SCOLD OR CURSE KT LATHA AFTER YOU CLAIMED YOU HAVE MOVED ON IN LIFE ? WOW WOW WOW 1 FUCKING SBF SEARCH IS ENOUGH TO SEAL YOUR JIBYE MOUTH DEFINTELEE LEESERVE PUNISHMENT
post-orgasmic-pussy-torture-1.gif

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
The fact is I found new job and moved on in life and totally forgot about it until cyberbullying by you sons of sluts started.
FUCKING LIAR SLUT READ THE SEQUENCE OF YOUR LIE

I should be the one celebrating to leave shit hole with shit boss and shit secretary turned hr manager.

BUT YOU NEVER CELEBRATE WOR AND KEEP COMPLAINING SO YOU ARE AGAIN LYING WHAT A FUCKING SLUT UNREPENTANT LIAR

You are the son of slut telling lies as usual when I walked out and moved on in life for years until i buy house in jb and get slandered by you malaysian snakes twisting office office bully sexual harassment to slut story.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The fact is I found new job and moved on in life and totally forgot about it until cyberbullying by you sons of sluts started.
It sudde strike me looks like proven again when I seek no revenge then still beget “revenge“ from sons of sluts.

kt latha

Alfrescian
Loyal
Telling lies is you evil filthy Indian slut i not just shouted and walked out of boss office but I shouted so loud at boss the whole office can hear.
65. Yet another lie, telling only half the story, allow me to continue, you walked out from the boss office after the boss had decided to fired you for being an office nuisance and trouble maker, everyone in the office including boss just can't stand your nonsense, enough is enough, everything has a limit, now the whole office is at peace and what a relief!!!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
It sudde strike me looks like proven again when I seek no revenge then still beget “revenge“ from sons of sluts.
64. I am 0.01% Singaporean who didn’t revenge on kt latha for my injustice back then and yet beget more ”revenge“ from sons of sluts.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
EVERY FUCKING WORDS ARE A BIG LIE FROM YOUR JIBYE MOUTH JUST TO COVER THE FACT THAT YOU ARE A ORFIT SLUT EXPOSED BY KT LATHA AND SEEKING LEEVENGE YOU FUCKING BIG BIG SLUT
As usual you Cantonese prostitute descendant are caught accusing me telling lies when I am not. Pui

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
As usual you Cantonese prostitute descendant are caught accusing me telling lies when I am not. Pui
I walked out of office, found a new job and forget about it is also true. Did I mention this injustice at all before 2013 Doxxing crime on me? No.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
65. Yet another lie, telling only half the story, allow me to continue, you walked out from the boss office after the boss had decided to fired you for being an office nuisance and trouble maker, everyone in the office including boss just can't stand your nonsense, enough is enough, everything has a limit, now the whole office is at peace and what a relief!!!
Nope you talking about yourself spinning more lies. After I shouted at LJ McCully he came to my office asked me what’s next? I said up to him.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
PEOPLE SEE YOU COMPLAINING THEY NEVER SEE YOU CELEBRATE IT IS UPTO YOU TO SAY IS TRUE BUT IS A BIG LIE BECAS YOU COMPLAINING NON STOP LIAR LIAR
Fuck you liar Cantonese prostitute descendant still twisting. The fact is I should celebrate leaving a shit job and didn’t complain of kt latha until after the doxxing crime in 2013. No lie from me at all.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
SAME AS YOU WALKED OUT OF OFFICE THINKING YOU WALKED OUT IN STYLE THE FACT IS EVERYONE IS LAUGHING AT YOU SO STOP YOUR SELF CONSOLE AND LYING
Fuck you Cantonese prostitute descendant I walked out in style from a lousy boss that bullied me by endorsing sexual harassment is a fact. He expected me to yield to him to keep my job but I didn’t.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fuck you liar Cantonese prostitute descendant still twisting. The fact is I should celebrate leaving a shit job and didn’t complain of kt latha until after the doxxing crime in 2013. No lie from me at all.
YOU FUCKING BITCH NOONE IN THIS WORLD WILL CELEBRATE AND FORGET IT AND LECALL THE HATRED SO MUCH UNTIL KPKB NON STOP YOU FUCKING DELUSIONAL ASSHOLE IT MEANS YOU DIDN'T LET IT GO AT ALL AFTER YOU WALKED OUT OF ORFIT AND LAUGHED BY THE WORLD