• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

It’s lonely and tiring to be always in the 1% or 0.1% or 0.01%

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don’t act innocent why are you viciously attacking me for years? your nick was created to attack me. Just because you don’t like me.
Cantonese snake @sweetiepie dare not say why create nick to bully me since years ago. Definitely I wasn’t so wise on Cantonese back then so the simple reason is Cantonese snake doesn’t like me and love bullying people that they can bully. Pui Cantonese prostitute descendant

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
THAT'S WHAT YOU OWNSELF THINKING ACTUALLEE EVERYONE IN ORFIT AND SBF CELEBRATING :laugh: ONLY THE SLUT THINK OTHERWISE :sneaky:
Tell lies with no shame is you cantonese prostitute descendant. Only lazy idle staff will hate me and that’s the Cantonese accountant

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cantonese snake @sweetiepie dare not say why create nick to bully me since years ago. Definitely I wasn’t so wise on Cantonese back then so the simple reason is Cantonese snake doesn’t like me and love bullying people that they can bully. Pui Cantonese prostitute descendant
Lazy idle bully Cantonese son of whore @sweetiepie no wonder everyday in forum idling on job attacking me pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
People with 2 nipples 1 cb are people that no morals unkind Cantonese snake prostitute descendant @sweetiepie can bully while hiding in this rat hole

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
64. Spinning lie after lie, almost non stop, an offspring affiliate from the Donald Trump gang of Big Liars, 100% certainty.
Telling lies is you evil filthy Indian slut i not just shouted and walked out of boss office but I shouted so loud at boss the whole office can hear.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
BUT YOU NEVER CELEBRATE WOR AND KEEP COMPLAINING SO YOU ARE AGAIN LYING WHAT A FUCKING SLUT UNREPENTANT LIAR
You are the son of slut telling lies as usual when I walked out and moved on in life for years until i buy house in jb and get slandered by you malaysian snakes twisting office office bully sexual harassment to slut story.