• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

It’s lonely and tiring to be always in the 1% or 0.1% or 0.01%

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
LADIES & GENTLEMEN GAME OVER
SLUT WHORE Very Kind Lady CAUGHT LYING WITH JIBYE WIDE OPENED :eek:
SEE EVERYONE? :biggrin::laugh:
Cantonese prostitute descendant I never count on anyone here to believe me but it is a fact that everyone can see I didn’t scold him follow him around persecute him the way he did to me. You want to twist words out of context to cast me a liar is your game.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cantonese prostitute descendant I never count on anyone here to believe me but it is a fact that everyone can see I didn’t scold him follow him around persecute him the way he did to me. You want to twist words out of context to cast me a liar is your game.
A vicious game of bullying that is always played by psychopath indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
MY UNCLE LEARNT SOMETHING NEW WHEN WE CURSE SOMEONE SON OF WHORE IS NOT SCOLDING
OOPS IS IT BECAS YOU ARE TOO SEASONED AS A WHORE???? :laugh: :laugh::eek: SO YOU TEND TO SEE IT AS NOT A SCOLDING
Anyone that attacked me a whore is by default a son of whore. I am a virgin can be called seasoned whore only by a liar son of whore.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Twist everything minor out of context from word to spelling to accuse you lying.
I point out he is clone that viciously attacked me without revenging on him also cannot say I didn’t even bother to scold him. Use every letter every word and not the essence is a game played by psychopath indeed

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I point out he is clone that viciously attacked me without revenging on him also cannot say I didn’t even bother to scold him. Use every letter every word and not the essence is a game played by psychopath indeed
@sweetiepie shameless prostitute descendant years and whole night of bullying me with so much cantonese pride . Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The essence and fact is I didn’t scold him didn’t revenge on @empathizerofeatshitndie aka @musashi clone for his vicious attacks of me but he is now ”revenging” on me. So dont say revenge begets more revenge when I sit here did nothing to him until he started attacking me AGAIN.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
65. I am 0.01% Singaporean viciously bullied by psychopath that twist everything minor from letter to word out of context to accuse you lying in their character assassination game. Bullying is a game to them indeed.

bart12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tell that to yourself liar son of whore when I already said clearly I am pointing out a fact he is attacking me by following me around liking posts and not dictating his like.
Defined attack? You have unloaded a barrage of vulgarity and lies at everyone. Sound like you have a wild night again with your obscenity laced replies

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why Ginfreely's ah lao decide to divorce her.

400wm