• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

It’s lonely and tiring to be always in the 1% or 0.1% or 0.01%

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fuck you liar Cantonese prostitute descendant still twisting. The fact is I should celebrate leaving a shit job and didn’t complain of kt latha until after the doxxing crime in 2013. No lie from me at all.
And I left the shit job in 2009.
YOU FUCKING BITCH NOONE IN THIS WORLD WILL CELEBRATE AND FORGET IT AND LECALL THE HATRED SO MUCH UNTIL KPKB NON STOP YOU FUCKING DELUSIONAL ASSHOLE IT MEANS YOU DIDN'T LET IT GO AT ALL AFTER YOU WALKED OUT OF ORFIT AND LAUGHED BY THE WORLD
Believe it or not i forgot about it until 2013 you sons of sluts started harassing me.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal

Believe it or not i forgot about it until 2013 you sons of sluts started harassing me.
IT SIMPLY MEANS YOU WERE SUPRESSING IT UNDERSTAND NOW YOU ONLY LEFT WITH FEW OPTIONS
1.KILL YOUSELF
2.KILL KT LATHA
3.ACCEPT IT AND STOP COMPLAINING
4.CONTINUE COMPLAIN AND GET FUCK EACH TIME BY MY UNCLE

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
IT SIMPLY MEANS YOU WERE SUPRESSING IT UNDERSTAND NOW YOU ONLY LEFT WITH FEW OPTIONS
1.KILL YOUSELF
2.KILL KT LATHA
3.ACCEPT IT AND STOP COMPLAINING
4.CONTINUE COMPLAIN AND GET FUCK EACH TIME BY MY UNCLE
Fuck you cantonese prostitute descendant I wasn’t suppressing it then I just didn’t know being accused a slut is such serious crime against me. I was too ignorant.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fuck you cantonese prostitute descendant I wasn’t suppressing it then I just didn’t know being accused a slut is such serious crime against me. I was too ignorant.
Don’t forget i have progressed by leaps and bounds in knowledge of people and the world since the time i joined the forum to now. Before that I lived in my bubble that is now burst.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
FUCK YOU
YOU FUCKING BITCH NOONE IN THIS WORLD WILL CELEBRATE AND FORGET IT AND LECALL THE HATRED SO MUCH UNTIL KPKB NON STOP YOU FUCKING DELUSIONAL ASSHOLE IT MEANS YOU DIDN'T LET IT GO AT ALL AFTER YOU WALKED OUT OF ORFIT AND LAUGHED BY THE WORLD

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you are a nobody, you can't dictate anyone..hard truth..
Tell that to yourself liar son of whore when I already said clearly I am pointing out a fact he is attacking me by following me around liking posts and not dictating his like.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
FUCK YOU
Fuck you liar Cantonese prostitute descendant now that I am being harmed to such extent by her slut mouth then my hatred. Don’t act innocent pretend don’t understand.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
FUCK YOU INCONSISTENT DELUSIONAL LIAR SLUT
Very Kind Lady SAID
"I didn’t even bother to scold you for coming back forum"

NEXT Very Kind Lady SAID
"This is the new nick of @musashi coward Malaysian chinese criminal bully liar son of whore: @empathizerofeatshitndie

Very Kind Lady DID BOTHER TO SCOLD AND SON OF WHORE IS A SCOLDING = OBVIOUS LIE
MORE PROOF OF INCONSISTENT LIAR SLUT

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

This is a fact easily verifiable in forum. I was happily talking in forum not suppressing anything. My misery only started with the doxxing crime on me in 2013 and yet Cantonese prostitute descendant @sweetiepie can accuse me tell lies based on what people should be like. Excuse me I am 0.01% people ok?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is a fact easily verifiable in forum. I was happily talking in forum not suppressing anything. My misery only started with the doxxing crime on me in 2013 and yet Cantonese prostitute descendant @sweetiepie can accuse me tell lies based on what people should be like. Excuse me I am 0.01% people ok?
@sweetiepie no need to insist just swear if I was not suppressing anything then you be burnt to death. Pui!

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fuck you Cantonese prostitute descendant repeat lies. I point out he is clone is called scold him because I described him son of whore. Pui!
DESCRIBED HIM SON OF WHORE NOT SCOLDING WOW WOW WOW
tenor.gif